Is it worth upgrading Lower or Hibberd to a Gun ? Help needed Lads!

Started by chaosAD, June 30, 2011, 12:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

My backs are Gibbs Goddard Shaw Deledio Enright ??Lower Hibberd?? - Howard Toy Jacobs

Do i do a double and upgrade one of these ? Im thinking maybe Hibberd and keep Lower for as long as possible.
7 trades left help needed!

dale93

Get Gram this week....He is a ball magnet and saints will improve :)

HTL

I'm pretty much in the same boat, 7 trades as well. I'm thinking of saving the trade for now.

kfewster

Me 2, i was considering lower ----> Fisher a few weeks ago.

But with freo's injuries & only 6 trades i think ill stay idle

chaosAD

LaHug

elephants

I'm doing...

LOWER -> Fisher
and
HEPPELL -> SHAW
Effectively finishes my team with five trades remaining. Round 16 will be a toughie though...
Long story short. Good Trades.

upthemaidens

upgrade hibberd over lower,  but what about toy can u afford too?
  howard,toy,jacobs  doesnt give you much back-up  on the bench..  maybe keep lower on the field and leave hibberd as the stand-in EMG.  and upgrade toy,,,  how much cash u got?

AlexIsOnFire

I'd upgrade Lower over Hibberd.  The DPP could be a very handy thing come late in the season if teams decide to rest.

I'll be trading Lower to Fisher this week, Freo have a bye coming up and I'd rather have all the guns out on the park not cop another bye.

Hibberd has the bye in rd 24, so keep him as back up until the last game.

upthemaidens

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 30, 2011, 03:28:18 PM
I'd upgrade Lower over Hibberd.  The DPP could be a very handy thing come late in the season if teams decide to rest.

I'll be trading Lower to Fisher this week, Freo have a bye coming up and I'd rather have all the guns out on the park not cop another bye.

Hibberd has the bye in rd 24, so keep him as back up until the last game.
how do you know he has mpp in the mids, to link with hibberd
also freo has a bye during a multi-bye round which wont affect league, which is what im gathering he is going for..

chaosAD

Yeah maidens lost mpp when i went Heppel to Pendles last week, and yeah going for league!