Main Menu

Tomic

Started by Boomz, June 30, 2011, 12:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Lost the first set but has just taken the 2nd 6-3 against Djokovic!

AFEV

I was waiting for this.
Djokovic capitulated half way through the second and the third will be interesting!

Justin Bieber

This is turning into a Cracker!!! Staying up to watch the match as it should end by 2am probably :P.

Also on to see who gets appointed Mods 8). I have a clue on a few I think.....

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 12:23:44 AM
This is turning into a Cracker!!! Staying up to watch the match as it should end by 2am probably :P.

Also on to see who gets appointed Mods 8). I have a clue on a few I think.....
I can stay up as mum has said I can have tomorrow off, I'm coming down with something D:
Looking forward to it

Boomz

Already up a break in the 3rd! :o I have to say I'm becoming a fan :P

CrowsFan

Yeah watching it now. Missed the first set, but he played very well in the second

AFEV

WREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Lovin' it if he pushes the Joker to 5 he'd (even more so) state himself as a pretty big threat in the mens game!

Got raped in the first CF :P

Consolidates!

Justin Bieber

Get better soon Alex :-\.

I usually only go to bed at 1am and as late as 2am. I've been in holiday mode since my exams finished 2 weeks ago :P. 1 more day of school for me then 2 weeks off :D.

I missed the first set as well CF, watching Ultimate Fighter :P. I'm becoming a fan of his ON COURT, still iffy on his personality off it :-X.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 12:29:42 AM
I missed the first set as well CF, watching Ultimate Fighter :P. I'm becoming a fan of his ON COURT, still iffy on his personality off it :-X.
He got into a spat Hewitt what's not to like about his personality?

Luigi197

really wish i didnt have to go to school tomoroow.

My 2 fave players!

go Tomic this time! :)

AFEV

Really? I can't stand Nole, seems really dark and the kind of person who is likely to murder you D:

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2011, 12:32:09 AM
Seems a bit egotistical to me, thinks too highly of himself. But that's just my view on him, can't take away from his ability on the court itself though.

R-Fed seems to have Tsonga's ticket, 2 sets ups and 1-1 in the third. I CAN watch that one but Tomic Vs Djok seems more interesting :P.

c4v3m4n

Not that I'm watching the coverage, but the men's doubles game between the Bryan brothers and Aspelin/Hanley is in the 5th set locked at 12-12!

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 12:35:05 AM
Seems a bit egotistical to me, thinks too highly of himself. But that's just my view on him, can't take away from his ability on the court itself though.

R-Fed seems to have Tsonga's ticket, 2 sets ups and 1-1 in the third. I CAN watch that one but Tomic Vs Djok seems more interesting :P.
I agree, he does.
But regardless, an enemy of Hewitt is a friend of mine!
Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 30, 2011, 12:35:17 AM
Not that I'm watching the coverage, but the men's doubles game between the Bryan brothers and Aspelin/Hanley is in the 5th set locked at 12-12!
You mean, Isner v Mahut?

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 12:35:05 AM

I saw a few of his interviews earlier and I've thought the same in the past mind you but he seems to be a lot less like that than it's made out... His dad is a douche though  :-X hes the one that's caused trouble in the past...