Main Menu

Tomic

Started by Boomz, June 30, 2011, 12:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2011, 12:34:17 AM
Really? I can't stand Nole, seems really dark and the kind of person who is likely to murder you D:

Haha Djokovic's nickname is the joker, not really dark at all :P
He is actually one of the funniest guys on the tour ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 30, 2011, 12:37:52 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 12:35:05 AM
Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2011, 12:32:09 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 12:29:42 AM
I missed the first set as well CF, watching Ultimate Fighter :P. I'm becoming a fan of his ON COURT, still iffy on his personality off it :-X.
He got into a spat Hewitt what's not to like about his personality?
Seems a bit egotistical to me, thinks too highly of himself. But that's just my view on him, can't take away from his ability on the court itself though.

R-Fed seems to have Tsonga's ticket, 2 sets ups and 1-1 in the third. I CAN watch that one but Tomic Vs Djok seems more interesting :P.
I saw a few of his interviews earlier and I've thought the same in the past mind you but he seems to be a lot less like that than it's made out... His dad is a douche though  :-X hes the one that's caused trouble in the past...
Yeah.... It seems like alot of parents are rubbing off onto their Children and their fame/game ::).

I want the Bryan brothers to get knocked out, They win everything!

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2011, 12:38:04 AM
Really? I can't stand Nole, seems really dark and the kind of person who is likely to murder you D:

I know. But look at his eyes. They are dark. It is like, he has seen the end...Or, he is the end :o

elephants

Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2011, 12:25:48 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 12:23:44 AM
This is turning into a Cracker!!! Staying up to watch the match as it should end by 2am probably :P.

Also on to see who gets appointed Mods 8). I have a clue on a few I think.....
I can stay up as mum has said I can have tomorrow off, I'm coming down with something D:
Looking forward to it
Yeah so am I Sid. I've had glandular fever since Thursday last week so I'll be watching ;)

AFEV

Quote from: elephants on June 30, 2011, 12:42:26 AM
Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2011, 12:25:48 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 12:23:44 AM
This is turning into a Cracker!!! Staying up to watch the match as it should end by 2am probably :P.

Also on to see who gets appointed Mods 8). I have a clue on a few I think.....
I can stay up as mum has said I can have tomorrow off, I'm coming down with something D:
Looking forward to it
Yeah so am I Sid. I've had glandular fever since Thursday last week so I'll be watching ;)
I have been achy and tired for the last couple of weeks, hoping it is the flu/tiredness and not glandular fever. That sucks for you LE, hopefully it all turns out OK :\

CrowsFan

Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2011, 12:41:32 AM

I know. But look at his eyes. They are dark. It is like, he has seen the end...Or, he is the end :o
Haha that's true, but that is just what Serbians look like ;)

Justin Bieber

Up 3-1 in the third :o. If he can go up 2 sets to 1, will put the pressure on Djok for sure!

Fireballz

Tomic annoyed me heaps last year when he whinged that he shouldn't have to play late games because of his age after he lost a game that started at 9pm or something. If you wanna play with the big boys then you gotta take it all in your stride son!
But that was last year and I think he's learnt a bit of media management skills since then.

No doubt he'd be a prick to know in person but that's not really my problem. Go Tomic!

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2011, 12:44:40 AM
Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2011, 12:41:32 AM

Haha that's true, but that is just what Serbians look like ;)
Well then they need to wear like, masks or something :P

AFEV

The Joker breaks back :(

CrowsFan

Joker back to 3 all :(

Boomz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fireballz on June 30, 2011, 12:47:07 AM
Tomic annoyed me heaps last year when he whinged that he shouldn't have to play late games because of his age after he lost a game that started at 9pm or something. If you wanna play with the big boys then you gotta take it all in your stride son!
But that was last year and I think he's learnt a bit of media management skills since then.

No doubt he'd be a prick to know in person but that's not really my problem. Go Tomic!
Bahaha, hate to do this but +1 (Maybe first one I've used in a very long time :P).

Djok coming back hard :(.

RiOtChEsS

not even gonna pretend... im just bandwaggoning ;D Tomic FTW 8)

AFEV

Easy hold pressure on Bernie :-\