My team:

Gibbs Deledio Enright Heppell Goddard Adcock Stanley --- Lower Puopolo Hibberd

Boyd Pendles Thompson Swan Watson Selwood --- Iles Mzungu Jacobs

Cox Sandi --- Smith McCauley

Fyfe Johnson Sylvia Goodes Franklin Riewoldt Higgins --- Krak, Howe, Lynch

Here are my options:

- Straight swap Sandi and Selwood ---> Goldstein and Redden
- Downgrade Watson to Callinan and upgrade Lower to Scotland and cop the Cox 0
- Downgrade Sandi to Lobbe (which means start Smith for the rest of the season), do Watson to Redden and cop the 0 in the rucks

If there are other options I could have, please tell me. Thanks.

HELP!!!!  :'(

Fireballz

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on June 30, 2011, 12:08:46 AM
I have 7 trades left and a measly $7,800 in the bank  :-\

What trades should I do?

My team:

Gibbs Deledio Enright Heppell Goddard Adcock Stanley --- Lower Puopolo Hibberd

Boyd Pendles Thompson Swan Watson Selwood --- Iles Mzungu Jacobs

Cox Sandi --- Smith McCauley

Fyfe Johnson Sylvia Goodes Franklin Riewoldt Higgins --- Krak, Howe, Lynch

Here are my options:

- Straight swap Sandi and Selwood ---> Goldstein and Redden
- Downgrade Watson to Callinan and upgrade Lower to Scotland and cop the Cox 0
- Downgrade Sandi to Lobbe (which means start Smith for the rest of the season), do Watson to Redden and cop the 0 in the rucks

If there are other options I could have, please tell me. Thanks.

HELP!!!!  :'(
Why does option 3 leave you with a zero in the rucks? Lobbe and Smith are both playing as far as I'm aware...
How long is Watson out for? If you're going for league I'd get rid of him before Selwood if Watson's out for any more than 2 weeks.

Dunham29

Sandi > Jamar and then Watson > Priddis and play Mzungu for Selwood

glam77

sandi to lobbe (if picked).

hold on callinan for until after crow bye next week.

yorgis

why not sandi >>>> lobbe and watto >>>> gaj?  lobbe and smith for this weeks rucks, then cox and smith.

goldstein has bye first week of finals, scotland bye in the granny. next week u can go krak/iles/mzungu depending on B/E 

>>>>callinan and upgrade selwood virtually to anyone [if you must]

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

Instead of looking at selwood to redden you could get rockliff and make a few extra dollars for future upgrades. Rockliff has bottomed out after injury and his scores are normally identical to redden. Redden usually gets a lot of points from tackles and rockliff is the more profilic ball winner so just another thought. you could also look at rischitelli or ablett who dont have any byes left and are scoring well. if you have kept selwood this long you might as well hold on to him a bit longer. sandi to lobbe looks good and lobbe will play rest of year. he is rated highly at pt adelaide and you only need him this week and then you can play cox and smith. sandi to lobbe will give you a heap of cash for future upgrades

Windigo

I'd keep Joell & upgrade Jobe to Gablett.

Nothing wrong with Redden but if you want to save some cash look else where.

PowerBug

Watson goes, Selwood stays! GAJ comes in.

Sandilands goes. How about Petrie as a ruckman, or Ben McEvoy, or Tyrone Vickery (to a lesser extent). Lobbe is the obiouvs choice. If your going for league why not try Sam Jacobs from the Crows, as his bye is a multi-bye week.

dcmagadia21

I already made my Sandi ---> Lobbe trade. I have $261300 in the bank. If I get Ablett, who is already $470k (knew I should've got him when he was $390k), it would leave me with only $131500, which would not be enough if I were to do a Heppell & Lower ---> Scotland & Fisher. If I was to get Redden, who is $70k cheaper than Ablett, I could afford the other trades with the $197k in the bank.

Chelskiman

I went Sandi to McEvoy.  I hope this trade pays off...

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

mcevoy is great. spewing because was tossing up between him and ryder pre season and got ryder. imagine rucks at beginning of year of cox, mcevoy, smith and petrie all turned out great

dcmagadia21 did you not read my post about tom rockliff. get on board. even cheaper more unique and same scores

R.Griffen

dcmagadia21

so the final question is: GAJ, Redden or Rockliff? leaning towards the 2 Brisbane boys to be unique  :-\

Possumo

Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 05:19:00 PM
Watson goes, Selwood stays! GAJ comes in.

Sandilands goes. How about Petrie as a ruckman, or Ben McEvoy, or Tyrone Vickery (to a lesser extent). Lobbe is the obiouvs choice. If your going for league why not try Sam Jacobs from the Crows, as his bye is a multi-bye week.

Hah, bit of love for my boy Sammy Jacobs! He has actually been pretty decent, and tonned up on the weekend. Only 306k as well I think.

As for GAJ, Redden or Rockliff, I'd probably say Rockliff in terms of value, with Redden being a pretty good pick too. If you want a bit more quality, Mitchell or Shiels are absolute guns, although they do have a by coming up in Rd. 17. Thankfully for you though, you only have one premium Hawk, so you should be fine for that round anyway, as Selwood comes back that week.

dcmagadia21

I have done my trades. Ended up with Sammy Mitchell. This leaves me with $176,900 in the bank. Gonna be enough for a Heppell and Lower ---> Scotland and either Rawlings or Shaw.