Trades - have I left enough?

Started by elephants, June 29, 2011, 11:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

4 trades left after round 16?
Two back upgrades this week and then Harris -> o'keefe in round 16 to avoid donuts...?

Fenno

8 rounds with only 4 trades will be a struggle but with luck you could be ok.

elephants

Luck... Yeah...
Cheers fenno.
Should be exciting but I'd rather not cop a durty flavoured donut...

Fireballz

I'm struggling as well. Got 6 left with Sandi and Selwood on board  :(

elephants

I'm not planning on trading unless I cop injuries though as I'm not fussed about my league. Thinking I'll be okay though.

dcmagadia21

Quote from: Fireballz on June 29, 2011, 11:16:25 PM
I'm the same as well. I have both Sandi and Selwood on the pine. Thinking of doing a Sandi and Selwood ---> Goldstein and Redden or maybe just doing a Sandi ---> Lobbe and keep the cash for my remaining trades.

Fireballz

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on June 29, 2011, 11:48:08 PM
I'm the same as well. I have both Sandi and Selwood on the pine. Thinking of doing a Sandi and Selwood ---> Goldstein and Redden or maybe just doing a Sandi ---> Lobbe and keep the cash for my remaining trades.
I was so keen on Selwood -> and it has been my plan since his suspension but now I'm not sure! Prob still do it and then Sandi -> Lobbe and play petrie in the ruck. But will need another fwd upgrade at some point... :( fmdt

Chelskiman

6 left with Sandi, but no idea what I'm going to do with him.

elephants

Trade sandi to lobbe and upgrade someone. I'm being led to believe that 4 trades (if going for overall) should be enough.

Fireballz

Quote from: elephants on June 30, 2011, 12:11:57 AM
Trade sandi to lobbe and upgrade someone. I'm being led to believe that 4 trades (if going for overall) should be enough.
With luck...  :P

Andrew

I've got 4 trades with Sandi in my team and Petrie/Cox/McCauley/J.Tippett my other rucks. Yeah I'm forced to hold Sandi but looking strong otherwise.

Quote from: Fireballz on June 29, 2011, 11:58:23 PM
Quote from: dcmagadia21 on June 29, 2011, 11:48:08 PM
I was so keen on Selwood -> and it has been my plan since his suspension but now I'm not sure! Prob still do it and then Sandi -> Lobbe and play petrie in the ruck. But will need another fwd upgrade at some point... :( fmdt

You're still thinking of selling Joel Selwood? You may as well keep him after hanging onto him for so long. What's he got another 2 matches suspended, one of which not a DT league match? Just sell Sandi if you're worried about not making the finals. Having trades to ditch blokes with byes in finals is more important than moving on players now who are out for 2-4 weeks, unless you're in danger of missing the 8.

Fireballz

Quote from: Andrew on June 30, 2011, 12:23:56 AM
I've got 4 trades with Sandi in my team and Petrie/Cox/McCauley/J.Tippett my other rucks. Yeah I'm forced to hold Sandi but looking strong otherwise.

Quote from: Fireballz on June 29, 2011, 11:58:23 PM

You're still thinking of selling Joel Selwood? You may as well keep him after hanging onto him for so long. What's he got another 2 matches suspended, one of which not a DT league match? Just sell Sandi if you're worried about not making the finals.Having trades to ditch blokes with byes in finals  is more important than moving on players now who are out for 2-4 weeks, unless you're in danger of missing the 8.
Blokes like Selwood? I wanted Selwood to Swan before finals but thought his price would drop heaps this week so was waiting. Selwood will miss another 3 games before the season's out which was the reason i was gonna trade him this week. But still not sure  :(