Main Menu

The Worst Draft Ever

Started by c4v3m4n, June 29, 2011, 10:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

pothead is up!

He also needs to take one of his skipped picks too.

pothead

dont have any idea of who to take but i will go with romano negri and joshua mail, Romano played 6 games and joshua played 4 thats all i know about them haha

bomberboy0618

CrowsFan

Ok C4 now picked so with my 2 picks I will take:

• Shane Harvey - Picked at number 18 in the 2001 draft by Essendon. Got delisted after 2 seasons having played 11 games. Then got picked up by the Kangaroos because he was the brother of Brent ::) Here he played 3 games before being delisted. He was a small forward.

• Aaron Rogers - Picked at 26 by Melbourne in the 2001 draft. Was traded to Sydney after 2 years and not playing a game. He played 2 games before being delisted after 1 season. In those 2 games he amassed a massive 4 disposals! At 196cm I will play him at FB.

FB: ..., A. Rogers, ...
HB: ..., ..., ...
C: ..., ..., ...
HF: ..., C. Groom, ...
FF: ..., R. Fitzy, S. Harvey
Foll: L. Angwin, ..., ...

c4v3m4n

Oops.

I'll take Anthony Banik and Royce Vardy.

I'll post my team when I find out where half these spuds played...  :P

Maca24

Marcus Drum. Harsh call but meh  :P

CrowsFan

What about your skipped pick?

CrowsFan

Ok everyone is skipped and it's back to me :)

I'll take
Blake Campbell - only played 11 games for Carlton
and
Sam Hunt - played 7 games for Essendon

FB: B. Campbell, A. Rogers, ...
HB: ..., S. Hunt, ...
C: ..., ..., ...
HF: ..., C. Groom, ...
FF: ..., R. Fitzy, S. Harvey
Foll: L. Angwin, ..., ...

Holz

Would have though RB would have picked Daivd Trotter By now taken pick 9 i the 2003 draft and only played 7 games over 4 years.

CrowsFan

Well maybe if anyone else was picking players then yes he may have been picked holz ;)

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 12, 2011, 09:49:35 PM
Well maybe if anyone else was picking players then yes he may have been picked holz ;)
If this draft were using the 'once you've been skipped once, you're automatically skipped' rule, You could just pick your 22 :P

Anyway I shall pick Dyson, harsh but this is off the top of my head and he is one of the slowest thinking players...ever.