Main Menu

The Worst Draft Ever

Started by c4v3m4n, June 29, 2011, 10:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Pothead has been skipped, bomberboy, you're up!  :)

EDIT: Picks have been updated. :)

bomberboy0618

Maca24

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on July 06, 2011, 08:48:00 AM
I Pick Courtney johns.
Harsh! I always rated him.
Richard Cole for me. Played at collingwood, traded to essendon only to spud it up again.
The bloke was a burger aswell, which gets him over the line :P

c4v3m4n

My second pick is Jason Wild.

Only played 70 games for Collingwood before being delisted in 1999. He was heavily criticized for his poor skills, some wondered how he lasted that long.

CrowsFan

I pick one of the biggest douches on tv and radio, Ryan "Fitzy" Fitzgerald. Picked at number 4 in the 98 draft, but only played 18 games over a couple of years. He then appeared on Big Brother and is now on other shows and the radio. The guy is a loser which is why I pick him. Apparently he played FF so that is where he will play.

My second pick is Laurence Angwin. Picked by Adelaide at number 7 in the 2000 draft he got delisted after 1 year without playing a game. Got picked up by Carlton in the rookie draft but only played 4 games in 2 years before being sacked for turning up to training on ecstasy! Being 200cm tall I will assume he was a ruckman...

Team
FB: ..., ..., ...
HB: ..., ..., ...
C: ..., ..., ...
HF: ..., Groom, ...
FF: ..., Fitzy, ...
Foll: Angwin, ..., ...

Maca24

I love Fitzy.  ;D His draft camp on Before the game is hilarious.

RiOtChEsS

sorry Maca i cant stand Fitzy he is a dero and revered for it which makes me dislike him even more ::)

a yobbo on a gravy train with biscuit wheels talk about an anomaly :o

pothead

I will take John Hinge he played one game for the crows and then got delisted at the end of the season

B:   ,    ,   ,
HB: Hinge, ,
c:  ,    ,    ,
HF:   ,    ,    ,
FF:    ,      ,     ,
Foll: Meesen.    ,

c4v3m4n

Just like roo boys pick of Ryan Pagan, I pick Nick Jewell. Only managed one woeful game for Richmond because his father was the coach at the time.  ::)

CrowsFan

Well Maca, BB, Pothead and Sid are all skipped. boomz is up

Boomz

I take Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls :-X probably harsh seeing as he's still on a list but a shower pick by richmond & hasn't shown a lot.

AFEV

I'll take Joel Reynolds....Picked for his name and never really did anything.

bomberboy0618

Maca24

Llane Spaanderman.
Great prospect and top 10 pick who is now unheard of.

elephants

Quote from: Maca24 on July 11, 2011, 06:22:30 PM
Llane Spaanderman.
Great prospect and top 10 pick who is now unheard of.
Actually he is playing awesomely in the wafl.