The forgotten defender

Started by D-Train, June 29, 2011, 09:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Train

With the hunt for downgrade picks to cash up it was good to see Michael Coad list 2-3 wks to return. I suspect he will play one or two in the reserves  but with the lack of height in the GC defense will be back as soon as he is fit. Is he worth a look at $112k ave 70 in two games. I'm thinking of trading Duigan then just before finals for cash to then do an upgrade. Is Xavier Clarke (DPP) worth a look at $103K played a few reserves games and knee doing well.

Andrew

Quote from: D-Train on June 29, 2011, 09:52:30 PM
With the hunt for downgrade picks to cash up it was good to see Michael Coad list 2-3 wks to return. I suspect he will play one or two in the reserves  but with the lack of height in the GC defense will be back as soon as he is fit. Is he worth a look at $112k ave 70 in two games. I'm thinking of trading Duigan then just before finals for cash to then do an upgrade. Is Xavier Clarke (DPP) worth a look at $103K played a few reserves games and knee doing well.

Good point..! Could be a great downgrade option, thanks for the reminder...

gerco

Two great downgrade options come finals time, especially Clarke with his DPP capabilities, but I thought might have been referring to Beau Waters! What a gun this guy was last year and he'll be back this week (obviously in the WAFL)

Andrew

Quote from: gerco on June 29, 2011, 10:12:15 PM
Two great downgrade options come finals time, especially Clarke with his DPP capabilities, but I thought might have been referring to Beau Waters! What a gun this guy was last year and he'll be back this week (obviously in the WAFL)

Mmm Waters not for me this season but Eagles do have a good run home. I'm amped he's back soon being an Eagles fan - hoping he figures v Geelong next week even if it is as sub. There's something scary about the prospect of Waters being the sub, when he comes on it'll be like the red cloth infront of the bull!

Dasherman

Coad has returned in the GC reserves and was named in their best. A week or two away from a recall.

Windigo

Kept Coad all this time. Never traded to Toy. I didn't see how trading for 12 K was worth it.  8)

Let's go Coady!!!

Andrew

Quote from: Windigo on July 13, 2011, 08:05:06 PM
Kept Coad all this time. Never traded to Toy. I didn't see how trading for 12 K was worth it.  8)

Let's go Coady!!!

Geez points to you for not getting Toy, worst pickup for the season...

elephants

Quote from: Andrew on July 13, 2011, 09:14:09 PM

Let's go Coady!!!

Round 4
Duffield -> Toy

Round 6
Toy -> Enright

::)

browny_wce

Quote from: elephants on July 14, 2011, 12:28:30 AM

Let's go Coady!!!

Round 4
Duffield -> Toy

Round 6
Toy -> Enright

haha mines similar there LE

Holz

Quote from: browny_wce on July 14, 2011, 01:12:36 AM
Quote from: elephants on July 14, 2011, 12:28:30 AM

Let's go Coady!!!

Round 4
Duffield -> Toy

Round 6
Toy -> Enright

haha mines similar there LE

i did a double trade to pickup both toy and didak, wish i could have those 2 trades back the players i traded them for (broughton and krak) i would much rather have in my team