Fyfe injured?

Started by underdog11, June 29, 2011, 09:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/117433/default.aspx According to this fyfe was very restricted? Is he injured or just a light training session? (in paragraph 3)

Andrew

Great pickup but I'm sure it's just referring to a light session on the training track to keep him fresh. Still a 2nd year player and they're only playing Gold Coast. Awesome for Fyfe that he's got a bye next round, just what he needs to keep up his scoring me thinks.

elephants

Yeah doubting very highly he'd have a rest as he has the old bye next round. Saw him training with Mikey Barlow and Matty Pav on Nine News just then :)

underdog11

Quote from: Andrew on June 29, 2011, 09:37:36 PM
Great pickup but I'm sure it's just referring to a light session on the training track to keep him fresh. Still a 2nd year player and they're only playing Gold Coast. Awesome for Fyfe that he's got a bye next round, just what he needs to keep up his scoring me thinks.

ye the bye will do him good

nicko11

If Fyfe's out alot of teams will be in strife

WozzDog

Quote from: nicko11 on June 29, 2011, 11:05:19 PM
If Fyfe's out alot of teams will be in strife

Ye I dont need more injuries

salver11

Freo Fan/Member here guys n girls. Fyyyyyyyyyyyffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee has been playing with one arm all year, his shoulders are stuffed but like the good country kid he is he is pushing through, that's what makes him Fyyyyyyyyyffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'd say they're just giving him a bit of a breather, he'll be there.

dale93

Him and Barlow out will give broughton midfield time :)

elephants

But we don't know that Fyfe is out yet?
Anyway Broughton will score between 50 - 130. Swannie/Gazza/Boyd will score 90- 140. Much better captain options... Your choice though??