Main Menu

Enough of this shower

Started by LF, June 29, 2011, 09:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

ok i've had enough of this crap.the sooner the mods are on here the better(i hope).i'm sick of going into threads to read or give advice only to see these newbies and some casual posters handing out insults to people and just generally making pests of themselves.anyone else sick of it? It's like the chat here at the moment.

Ziplock

it's pissing me off as well. I think the mods are being instated asap though (today/tomoz), so hopefully they come down hard on these barbies.

Maca24

Will the mods be dealing out bans on the forum? that would be great. Also some thread management would be good.
eg. To many Sandi threads.

Excited to find out who the mods will be.
Naste, Roost, Ossie and Marcz would be a great bunch.
Think the age requirement is 18 so didnt mention some other guys.

Cruiseon

Rise above it guys, don't let it get you down.

LF

thank god they are not coaches and hopefully they never will at least that area is good.

The return

dammit i forgot about coaches board!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Maca24 on June 29, 2011, 09:20:47 PM
Will the mods be dealing out bans on the forum? that would be great. Also some thread management would be good.
eg. To many Sandi threads.

Excited to find out who the mods will be.
Naste, Roost, Ossie and Marcz would be a great bunch.
Think the age requirement is 18 so didnt mention some other guys.
Don't think Mods are allowed to ban anybody on here as Pros never did. Pretty sure m0nty is the only person able to ban anybody (except on live chat).

They will clean up the boards though which will hopefully see a much more tidy Fantasy boards. Pros no longer being a mod has lead for some to take advantage of this and go out of hand. Have to say I haven't seen much as I don't stroll down into the Fantasy sections unless it's Thursday-Sunday.

Good bunch of respected users there Maca 8). Wouldn't mind them or quite a few others :).

CrowsFan

Quite excited to see who the forum mods will be :)

Luigi197

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 29, 2011, 09:53:39 PM
Quite excited to see who the forum mods will be :)

+1111

;D :) :D :D :D :P