Fyfe or Pavlich?

Started by WozzDog, June 29, 2011, 06:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WozzDog

After their round 16 bye i'm considering getting in either Pavlich or Fyfe for my 6th premium in my forward line.

CuStArDaRm

underdog11

pav looks good from here its a tough one but if u had to get 1 i would go pav

WozzDog

It really is a hard one but because of pavs experience you would expect him to come home strong and try to get his team in the finals.

Grazz

I Have both so no bias here, Fyfe has me worried every week with his shoulder so to alleviate you the
same stress i would probably opt for Pav just to be sure. Goodluck.

WozzDog

Thanks grazz good info good luck to you too.

LF

i had the same problem in the end i went with pav.simply because he is the proven performer and i wasn't too sure if fyfe could keep it up.also at lot of teams in my leagues don't have pav they have fyfe and i wanted to try to get an advantage on everyone.i'd have to check but i'm pretty sure since i got pav he has outscored fyfe.

Grazz

No probs WozzDog
Pav=132 88 113 66 88 for 487  97.4 avg over past 5
Fyfe=95 91 108 88 80 for 462  92.4 avg over past 5 

Luvfooty yeh you were right. Pavs Rnd 14 score put him up but untill then nothing in it, fyfe maybe
just ahead. Thought it would be close. Still prefer Pav atm only cause of Fyfe's dodgy shoulder and if Pav
can play fwd more often with the return of some Freo players he will improve his average nicely for those
that have him.

nicko11

Good question it's a tough one but pav is a proven dt gun fyfe is still and up and comer

Grazz

Quote from: nicko11 on June 29, 2011, 07:57:35 PM
Good question it's a tough one but pav is a proven dt gun fyfe is still and up and comer

Cant argue with you there,but if  Fyfe can put on a wheat bag in weight and have the shoulder
cleaned up over the summer hed be in my 1st 5 picks next year, gunna be a gun.

nicko11

Quote from: Grazz on June 29, 2011, 08:04:53 PM
Quote from: nicko11 on June 29, 2011, 07:57:35 PM

Cant argue with you there,but if  Fyfe can put on a wheat bag in weight and have the shoulder
cleaned up over the summer hed be in my 1st 5 picks next year, gunna be a gun.
Agreed!

elephants

underdog11

ye there no disputing fyfes potenial

nicko11

Fyfe didnt take part in the training session today was very sore apperently. I would hold off

WozzDog

Yeh pavlich is looking like a likely winner