round 16 multi bye round is here to flower shower up

Started by the raven, June 29, 2011, 06:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the raven

Dream team will be complicated for a lot of people with the upcoming multi bye round I predict. Despite having DPP for forward mid it just so happens the majority of my players will all be missing. I wil have pav, knights, mzungu and callinan out. i cannot swap anyone to the mid as it is only going to be putting callinan in fwd line but he has the bye. Some people also have fyfe and sylvia in the mix too. So with my bench cover not looking to crash hot I will struggle to have a full playing forward line in round 16. I need didak and richardson to play. Didak could be out for 2 weeks and richardson may not even be selected this week let alone the week after. Running low on trades and with only 100k in the bank i think i will have to tank my team with 2 donuts in that round and hope that my guns perform. If didak is back and richardson plays ill have 0 donuts...

That was long but my question is, should I be focussing on trading out 1 of these 2 players. I have 6 trades and only 100k in the dt bank.

Thoughts appreciated. Thanks

CuStArDaRm

Knights should have been traded ages ago.
you should have never got Didak.

GoldDigger

Why not just let the swear filter do its job?

Problems

Yeah, forward planning. Most people will fine.

Windigo

I only have one player out that round and that is Sylvia. O Happy days.  8)

Fenno

If you planned your team well enough you would have found that the multi bye isn't a problem at all.

chatters24

Quote from: CuStArDaRm on June 29, 2011, 06:52:21 PM
Knights should have been traded ages ago.
you should have never got Didak.

Pointless post. If you're going to post atleast make sure its helpful.

I'm in the same boat as you Raven, just without the added issue of the Didak problem. I think many will be in the game boat.

the raven

there was no point trading out richardson as he made no cash so a downgrade would have made a whole 40k or so. The people whp traded knights to sylvia only made like 3 points that week and I still think knights can do the job till finals thrn i dump him. Didak I got cheap hoping he could scores 80's. I was hoping he would not get injured and there is no point wasting a trade on him. I havent had the chance to trade out knights as I have had to cover a few injuries and have done some upgrades elsewhere. Regardless of how I structed my team I just have good rookies, 1 premium and a mid pricer out.

elephants

I'm missing
Fyfe, Mzungu, Callinan (mids), Sylvia...

Should be interesting...

gerco

I'll be missing Fyfe, Pavlich, Mzungu, Otten, Thompson, Nicholson, Howe and Sylvia... Wow

the raven

Quote from: gerco on June 29, 2011, 07:49:03 PM
I'll be missing Fyfe, Pavlich, Mzungu, Otten, Thompson, Nicholson, Howe and Sylvia... Wow

ouch, you could be in trouble.

Ziplock

does eliminator run during multi bye rounds?

Fenno

gerco

Quote from: the raven on June 29, 2011, 07:58:48 PM
Quote from: gerco on June 29, 2011, 07:49:03 PM

ouch, you could be in trouble.

Donut up forward. But yeah, could be a low scoring week for me

Ziplock

mzungu, callinan, sylvia, scott thompson

I think that's all. Should be coverable with my dpp + depth.