Main Menu

New Moderator

Started by korza, June 29, 2011, 06:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

Hi Monty,

With the sudden departure of Prospector, and now with no moderator to control the trolls on live chat, and other issues.
Here is a couple of names i would like to nominate for your consideration to replace the Pros.
In random order,

Ossie > Truly a FanFooty fanatic with outstanding credentials, particularly with his integrity with the exlam comp. Respected by all coaches.

Hellopplz > This guy is as nice as they come. Have never ever read anything by him that would upset anyone in any nature. Almost always replies to every thread. A big Front Bar promoter.

McRooster > The biggest stay premium promoter of everyone, his chat comments during live games are of the highest quality, calls the game as it is.

With Regards

KORZA

roo boys!

Agree with these. I know PM's went out last night (or so they were supposed to?), and I think these three are as good as they come.

m0nty

I've had five out of six acceptances for new mods, I'll wait on the last one before making the full announcement.

korza

Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 06:09:27 PM
I've had five out of six acceptances for new mods, I'll wait on the last one before making the full announcement.

Thanks for the invite.

Luigi197

I'm so excited :D

Its like a new Dynasty about to be unveiled.

Anticipation for new Mods, and a cleaner Chat.

The questions is, will the new Mods do a better job than what Pros did? :o ?

GoldDigger

Quote from: Luigi197 on June 29, 2011, 06:17:13 PM
... The questions is, will the new Mods do a better job than what Pros did? :o ?

Of course they will! 8)

ossie85

Thanks for the kind words korza :)

Cruiseon

Quote from: korza on June 29, 2011, 06:06:24 PM

Ossie > Truly a FanFooty fanatic with outstanding credentials, particularly with his integrity with the exlam comp. Respected by all coaches.

Hellopplz > This guy is as nice as they come. Have never ever read anything by him that would upset anyone in any nature. Almost always replies to every thread. A big Front Bar promoter.

McRooster > The biggest stay premium promoter of everyone, his chat comments during live games are of the highest quality, calls the game as it is.

KORZA

Couldn't agree more Korza, well said.

Justin Bieber

Ahhh Shucks :-[. You embarrass me :P. Wouldn't mind being one yet don't meet the age requirements :(.

Quote from: ossie85 on June 29, 2011, 07:05:51 PM
Pretty much what I would say, Thanks K :).

BoredSaint

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2011, 09:22:10 PM
Ahhh Shucks :-[. You embarrass me :P. Wouldn't mind being one yet don't meet the age requirements :(.

Quote from: ossie85 on June 29, 2011, 07:05:51 PM
Pretty much what I would say, Thanks K :).
yeah wouldnt mind being a mod but im just underage.. :(

Master Q

Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 06:09:27 PM
Interesting...

m0nty

I'll be posting about the new mods later this evening after the Coaches Box is done. All six are now in place.

Miss Pies

Too easy, luvfooty, bundyboy, pyronerd, Flame, Cruiseon, Korza

pyronerd

Quote from: Miss Pies on June 29, 2011, 11:36:39 PM
Too easy, luvfooty, bundyboy, pyronerd, Flame, Cruiseon, Korza
im too young :P

Cruiseon

MP - and you are missing the more worthy personel of McRooster and Ossie.

I'm still working it out all MP, and I'm a little confused to general happenings, but welcome back.