Alert I.Callinan

Started by korza, June 29, 2011, 05:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

The dream team site has a band aid on Callinan with injured and out indefinately. Hmm.

KORZA

plugz19

tor01doc

Oh boy. I hope no one has already traded him in. That would have been a bit silly.

Fenno

Its not correct. Just like it says Buddy is still suspended.

AlexIsOnFire

U clown, its been there for months,

nostradamus

MiGZ

Quote from: nostradamus on June 29, 2011, 06:36:53 PM
Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 29, 2011, 06:25:18 PM

A bit harsh mate

Not harsh at all. He really is a clown as he walks around with a big red nose and wears a flower that squirts water at unsuspecting people all the time.

korza

You have been looking at him for months, and he has only played his first game. Well done, you have outsmarted all of us. I stand out fooled by a genius. Kudos to you Alexia.

korza

Quote from: MiGZ on June 29, 2011, 06:41:31 PM

A bit harsh mate

Not harsh at all. He really is a clown as he walks around with a big red nose and wears a flower that squirts water at unsuspecting people all the time.

Sure...

Possumo

A bit harsh mate

Heh yeah a bit, but I mean it's been fairly obvious or a while that the site is consistently wrong or out of date when it comes to injures and suspensions.

Grazz

Yeh sites not been updated yet Korza, the site i use has cleared his name last week mate
hes fine.   http://www.sportal.com.au/afl-injury-list

korza

* Grazz

Some of our members are unforgiving, to be truthful, i have not had the need to scroll that far down to Callinan lately. When i saw the band aid i thought i might share it to assist everyone, and to be accused of as being a clown, i took great offence. Maybe these insulters need to see my stance in S/C, D/T, and the eliminator b4 they throw out these derogatory comments.

KORZA   

elephants

Quote from: tor01doc on June 29, 2011, 06:06:21 PM
Oh boy. I hope no one has already traded him in. That would have been a bit silly.
I disagree.
By bringing in Callinan last week i was able to field Smith's 136...

unceramonius

korza are you a 60 year old grump? get over it!!!!

ooooooooooh im deeply offended......what next......a suspension handed out by the site for 4 weeks? lol

anybody "deeply offended" being called a clown is the sort of person you can never ever talk to......they will just sook at anything in that case

Andrew

Quote from: korza on June 29, 2011, 07:23:56 PM
* Grazz

Some of our members are unforgiving, to be truthful

Agreed!