Alert I.Callinan

Started by korza, June 29, 2011, 05:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenno

Quote from: unceramonius on June 29, 2011, 07:45:00 PM
korza are you a 60 year old grump? get over it!!!!

ooooooooooh im deeply offended......what next......a suspension handed out by the site for 4 weeks? lol

anybody "deeply offended" being called a clown is the sort of person you can never ever talk to......they will just sook at anything in that case
Go away troll and don't say your not just had a look at the few posts you have made and the majority of them you are having a crack at someone.

Grazz

Yeh i agree Korza, we know you so we understand its  just a simple mistake.
Alot of hate flying about lately towards people,lighten up guys.
Gotta say DT injury site is dodgy, make a shortcut for the one i posted and use that
gets updated fairly regularly.

unceramonius

fenno.....i could care less what you call me. oh no im a troll!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, your parents ask you to clean your room....your a troll mum!!! your gf wont give you what want..your a troll!!!! lol.....gee ummm i got told.

on a serious note, my statement stands. saying yopur deeply offended being called a clown and saying its derogatory (spelling) is just plain pathetic. it really is people like that who will complain at absolutely anything.

Ziplock

it wasn't necessary to call him a clown unco, it was a mistake that could be easily made- the only reason I didnt make that assumption myself was because I noticed the bandaid was on before and straight after lockout.

had he been correct, then it would have been a life saving post for everyone.

Fenno

Quote from: unceramonius on June 29, 2011, 08:24:37 PM
fenno.....i could care less what you call me. oh no im a troll!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, your parents ask you to clean your room....your a troll mum!!! your gf wont give you what want..your a troll!!!! lol.....gee ummm i got told.

on a serious note, my statement stands. saying yopur deeply offended being called a clown and saying its derogatory (spelling) is just plain pathetic. it really is people like that who will complain at absolutely anything.
Thanks for proving my point. Hate to disappoint you but im not going to take your bait.

LaHug

Keep it premium, guys!
unceramonius, I've looked at a few of your recent posts as well. There's no point having a go at people, especially not regulars on this site who are well supported by others. No point in having a go at people who are just trying to help!
As Zip said, it could have been lifesaving!
And Fenno, keep up the good work! Definitely no point in taking the boat and great to see you being the bigger man :)

unceramonius

lol yes fenno. just like in the goddard thread, even after mathmatically proven wrong, you still cant let it go , hence your hilarious massively insulting troll comment.

gee these comments ummm are derogatory and deeply offend me.

Fenno

um what Goddard thread?

korza

* unceramonius

It is quite clear, you'r just a keyboard warrior. >:(
I also appreciate the comments left behind by members whom i value with thier opinions advice comments and the general banter.  :)

KORZA

unceramonius

no korza, no key board warrior here, id tell you to your face.

just calling it how i see it.

AlexIsOnFire

It was a bit harsh to call whoever a clown... Fair call.

But callinan is a gun, I've been following him and his progress all year, but some DTers only look at callinan now after his 1st game, I just get frustrated when people don't do research and looking things before making incorrect posts.

bundyboy

ok - let's just all try to keep a topic actually on relevent topic...and maybe put aside all the personal stuff...

gee - let's just be a little bit grown up and not taking all comments just too personally  - stress less - be happy  :)

elephants

Quote from: bundyboy on June 29, 2011, 09:27:06 PM
ok - let's just all try to keep a topic actually on relevent topic...and maybe put aside all the personal stuff...

gee - let's just be a little bit grown up and not taking all comments just too personally  - stress less - be happy  :)

+1
Everyone, take a chill pill!

Grazz

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 29, 2011, 09:18:54 PM

But callinan is a gun, I've been following him and his progress all year, but some DTers only look at callinan now after his 1st game, I just get frustrated when people don't do research and looking things before making incorrect posts.

Thats a fair comment but Korza is a regular and i can assure you that it was a simple mistake on his part                                      he is a quality FF member & coach as ive played him and lost this year. Im laughing a bit as i know he would be wishing
he scrolled down the page and avoided all this im sure. Id like to see ya's shake hands and lets get on
with helping each other out.

korza

Quote from: Grazz on June 29, 2011, 09:32:39 PM
Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 29, 2011, 09:18:54 PM

Thats a fair comment but Korza is a regular and i can assure you that it was a simple mistake on his part                                      he is a quality FF member & coach as ive played him and lost this year. Im laughing a bit as i know he would be wishing
he scrolled down the page and avoided all this im sure. Id like to see ya's shake hands and lets get on
with helping each other out.

+1