Main Menu

hille

Started by dmagnus, June 29, 2011, 05:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmagnus

looking at david hille to stick in for sandi.
rucks are cox, sandi, mcauley, j.tippet and petrie swap

would prefer Jamar or even K.Tippet but would like to move Petrie to fwds for that freo/adel/melb multi bye

so trying to plug a hole this week, next week and round 21

thoughts on hille JS or maybe an alternative appreciated

Boomz

Hille's JS is shower... Don't pick him up especially with the rd 24 bye.

korza

Agree with Boomz about Hille.
If your looking at just getting through look at Lobbe as a straight swap for Mcauley

KORZA

dmagnus

thanks guys. hille is out, unless someone can revive him

yeah dont care about the 24 bye, just need a scoring ruck the 3 rounds I mentioned this week, next and 21

lobbe straight swap Mcauley is something I hadnt thought, in the mix now
but I also would like to cash in some of the sandi cost price at a tradeoff of scoring in those rounds

Possumo

Quote from: dmagnus on June 29, 2011, 06:00:59 PM
thanks guys. hille is out, unless someone can revive him

yeah dont care about the 24 bye, just need a scoring ruck the 3 rounds I mentioned this week, next and 21

lobbe straight swap Mcauley is something I hadnt thought, in the mix now
but I also would like to cash in some of the sandi cost price at a tradeoff of scoring in those rounds

I'd downgrade Sandi to a rookie that could hopefully cover you this week (with Cox out) and during Petrie's bye, which might mean you'll have to pay a bit more for someone like Bailey... then I'd swing Petrie into your ruck, and maybe get another forward premium with the leftover money if it's looking a little weak... what is your forward line at the moment? And how many trades do you have left?

dmagnus

thanks mate, my fwd line is pretty tough but the multi will be an issue without petrie in fwds

fyfe, ROK, Pav, Goodes, Sylvia, Chappy, NRoo (lynch, harper, jtippet/petrie

7 trades. looking at Leunberger now

yorgis

with you korza, i'm just looking to not get a donut with coxxy out. will pick up lobbe

Possumo

Quote from: dmagnus on June 29, 2011, 07:11:00 PM
thanks mate, my fwd line is pretty tough but the multi will be an issue without petrie in fwds

fyfe, ROK, Pav, Goodes, Sylvia, Chappy, NRoo (lynch, harper, jtippet/petrie

7 trades. looking at Leunberger now

Yeah, I guess it would save you a trade by just going for a straight swap... I'd back McEvoy if I was you, probably the 3rd best ruck at the moment behind Goldstein/Cox.