Who comes first

Started by PowerBug, June 29, 2011, 11:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

I'll be looking at downgrading Sandilands to someone who plays this week, possibly Matt Lobbe.

My real problem is that i have Stanley and lower who both seem to have topped out, and Prestia and Hibberd who are one week away. To keep top spot in my league i need to win this week.

So my question is Who Comes first?
Heath Shaw or Scott Pendlebury?

My team from last week is in the RMDT section.

sandi to Lobbe (if named) & get pendles in

elephants

Quote from: 4820 on June 29, 2011, 12:09:25 PM
sandi to Lobbe (if named) & get pendles in
+1
heater will drop in price after his 55 last week too.

Chopps

PowerBug

Hmmm. I thought that response would come.

yorgis

i gather u have sandi AND cox, powerbug, and need cover for coxxy. you seem to be in the same position as i am. cox,sandi,

smith and derickx ae my rucks, and i want to downgrade sandi for a cheapo and cash.  any cheap ruck has only moderate js.

so what do you do?  1.  swap for another premo and then have an expensive ruck sitting on the bench for the rest of year

2.  get someone like lobbe and bolster another line, but risk him missing the odd game

3.   any other options ?

if you have plenty of trades up your sleeve you would swap him for a premo and maybe during finals trade in prolly smith and

grab the cash. but unfortunately trades are like gold and you want to make sure you have an unforeseen LTI covered

PowerBug

Quote from: yorgis on June 29, 2011, 02:42:40 PM
i gather u have sandi AND cox, powerbug, and need cover for coxxy. you seem to be in the same position as i am. cox,sandi,

smith and derickx ae my rucks, and i want to downgrade sandi for a cheapo and cash.  any cheap ruck has only moderate js.

so what do you do?  1.  swap for another premo and then have an expensive ruck sitting on the bench for the rest of year

2.  get someone like lobbe and bolster another line, but risk him missing the odd game

3.   any other options ?

if you have plenty of trades up your sleeve you would swap him for a premo and maybe during finals trade in prolly smith and

grab the cash. but unfortunately trades are like gold and you want to make sure you have an unforeseen LTI covered
My ruck are Cox , Sandi , Petrie , McCauley. If i had Smith then Lobbe is a must, but going to Lobbe now means Petrie is my 2nd ruck and Lobbe needs to cover in Rd 21. That is my only worry.