Jimmy Taste?

Started by dale93, June 29, 2011, 11:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok for all us none Jimmy Bartell owners in a few weeks Jimmy will be just over $300k?Is anyone jumping on him who hasnt got him :)

AlexIsOnFire

DT finals bye, poor form of late.... Don't get sucked into the price, there's plenty of reasons why he's that cheap, inconsistent scores, changing roles.

PowerBug

Sorry, No Jimmy for me. Already have Swan, Priddis, Boyd, Ablett, and Selwood with Pendle being my final upgrade.

sya87

i have him and am in disbelief at the fact that he will be a 300k player soon. At a similar price range id go for the hard working daniel cross as picken is back to being there number one tagger. or maybe even junk time stanton if youre looking to take the punt.

dale93

Quote from: sya87 on June 29, 2011, 01:38:50 PM
i have him and am in disbelief at the fact that he will be a 300k player soon. At a similar price range id go for the hard working daniel cross as picken is back to being there number one tagger. or maybe even junk time stanton if youre looking to take the punt.

Thanks mate and i cant get Cross as i have boyd and i dont like him tagging and yeah i just dont like stanton as a player....Jimmy surely has to come back strong or even watson soon :)

Holz

i definitely would pick him up if i didn't have him, if you could even get him as your 7th mid he would be perfect cover. I would expect him to average between 105-110 for the rest of the year.

underdog11

i recon there are to many better options then barts. Plus you never know with these concussions

sya87

Quote from: Holzman on June 29, 2011, 02:31:55 PM
i definitely would pick him up if i didn't have him, if you could even get him as your 7th mid he would be perfect cover. I would expect him to average between 105-110 for the rest of the year.
i would be stoked if he averaged like that, but i think those score predicitons are a little far fetched for him with injury concerns and his ever changing role this season. heres to hoping though!

still in a weeks time it will be hard to pass up a player of his calibur at that price.