Main Menu

Marcz Needs Ur Love...

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 29, 2011, 01:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Email sent, well done Marcz!

RiOtChEsS

Justin Bieber

Your third photo is still my screensaver ;D.

Will vote a bit later as I love your work behind the camera 8).

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2011, 02:14:52 PM
Your third photo is still my screensaver ;D.

Will vote a big later as I love your work behind the camera 8).
haha really :o thats awesome 8) Thanks Hp

roo boys!

I love that third one!

Will vote sson :)

Miss Pies

Voted on all three pics :) Good job Marcz very  8)

BoredSaint

these photos are just.. BRILLIANT  :)

McRooster

Quote from: Marcz on June 29, 2011, 01:58:29 AM
;D nah im not Tom Cruising or coming out the closet :P

im involved in a photography competition thru facebook with proceeds benefiting the local cancer research and support groups 8)

if u click on the link it will take u to my first photograph, click the next icon top right and the next 2 photos r mine aswell...

liking the photo helps aswell as voting, the voting and details r included in the descriptions...

note voting looks to be a tedious process so i really really appreciate u if u do so :D not Tom Cruise appreciate u tho ;D

ok here is the link : www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=193708354012390&set=a.193692970680595.41699.138145599568666&type=1&pid=452205&id=138145599568666
Marcz you just made me cry uncontrollably. I know you are at work now and won't read this until later and I want to thank you for contribution to the cause.

When I first came into the forum it was a little by mistake (remember Pros?  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,17030.msg128464.html#msg128464) and after sticking around for a while I'd quickly understood there were some intelligent, young and insipiring people in this community. Many of you will know via my posting in the forum (and in PM's) that I have always held the candle for cancer awareness and that one day I would meet someone in here that would carry that torch and light the flame of the cancer cauldron. I have discussed with some of you that I was hopeful of perhaps guiding one of you inteligent chaps toward a career in the search of a cancer remedy but I realised that my goal was to perpetuate the awareness.

Marcz today, you have helped me reach that goal as I know a man of your talent and that spirirt of focus will help raise that awareness exponentially. Beautifully crafted work Marcz, your pictures always tell a thousand words and will heal a million hearts.

Today, you made a difference  8)

*Tedious voting? - try getting through chemotherapy  ;)

Get on and vote people  ;D

nas

Chief >> Have voted ol mate. As you knew I would. Great photos just quietly. keep it up.

BoredSaint

You are inspiring Roost. You really are.  :)

ossie85

Quote from: BoredSaint on June 29, 2011, 09:30:42 PM
You are inspiring Roost. You really are.  :)

If ever there was a case for a '+1', this is it.... +1

RiOtChEsS

w0w Roost uve caught me off guard, they r without a shadow of doubt the nicest words ever said about me...

lost my Pop to cancer in 99 and lost my Nan to cancer just before Christmas last year :(

these two were basically my parents long story for another time maybe :-X

Thanks to all my fellow FF members for voting and just being here 8) u guys r Dead Set Legends

c4v3m4n

The winner is going to be announced here in an hour and a half.

http://www.facebook.com/victorprint

Really hope Marcz wins!!

GO MARCZ!  :D

bomberboy0618

roo boys!