Main Menu

Not cool

Started by Tinkerbell, June 28, 2011, 11:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

Golddigger, you are having WAY too much fun.  ;D

8-6 Suited

soutter, are you always pessimistic? I don't see what m0nty has to gain by lying as it is his site that ultimately suffers losing respected members, or new registrations when fools like yourself force them away based on nothing but coincidences.

GoldDigger

Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 03:43:05 AM

Oh yes indeedy! Are you planning to punish me?

m0nty

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 03:50:54 AM

No, just having a giggle at your good mood.  8)

GoldDigger

Sweet! I did miss the tablets for 2 days - gee that was exactly Sat and Sun. Now I'm worried!

Boomz

+1 making me laugh.

soutter

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 29, 2011, 03:49:27 AM
soutter, are you always pessimistic? I don't see what m0nty has to gain by lying as it is his site that ultimately suffers losing respected members, or new registrations when fools like yourself force them away based on nothing but coincidences.

I didn't force anyone away. I made one observation in a thread and certainly wasn't one of the people that supposedly pm'd Tinkerbell. Based on the evidence, i formed an opinion which i still believe to be on the mark and in my eyes is yet to be proven wrong. I'm not going to sit here and argue with u about it. You have a different opinion obviously and i respect that. Each to their own

GoldDigger

Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 03:39:32 AM
I'm trying to keep out of this as much as possible. Let me just say that no one is trying to impersonate any former or current user on this site, as far as I know. That includes any talk of me having puppet accounts, that's never happened.

So there's prolly a few apologies due to Tinkerbell, then? I think I did mine ...

m0nty

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 04:16:20 AM
I'm trying to keep out of this as much as possible. Let me just say that no one is trying to impersonate any former or current user on this site, as far as I know. That includes any talk of me having puppet accounts, that's never happened.

So there's prolly a few apologies due to Tinkerbell, then? I think I did mine ...

All I would suggest is treating Tinkerbell like any other poster.

Boomz

Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 04:23:01 AM

:P

hawk_88

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 29, 2011, 04:26:59 AM
Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 04:23:01 AM

:P

I'll be honest, this made me giggle.

BratPack

For the record. I never stated Tinkerbell was MP. I made a joke cause I'm a smartarse. I've only done it for the past year and a half I thought people would get that by now. I didn't abuse her by PM or ever question by PM. I don't use PM. If she wishes to stay then I welcome her but if she or anyone else doesn't get my sense of humor that's their problem, not mine. So in short, no apology from me because I don't feel I need to apologize for anything.

ossie85

Big fan of the laughs BP :) I'd keep it up.

But would people PLEASE stop PMing people like this though, it leads to all sorts of controversy :) Tinkerberll, MP, whatever, I'm glad for the posts

CrowsFan

Haha that just sounds wrong. What sort of punishment are you wanting? :P

Boomz

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 29, 2011, 12:02:30 PM

Haha that just sounds wrong. What sort of punishment are you wanting? :P

I thought that too  :P