Main Menu

Not cool

Started by Tinkerbell, June 28, 2011, 11:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

Quote from: soutter on June 29, 2011, 02:45:15 AM
In my opinion 'Tinkerbell' isn't MP but one of the kids on here trying to get his kicks.

Incorrect, it's not a kid impersonating MP.

GoldDigger

Important info, thx m0nty!

8-6 Suited

Case closed. Now you may apologize soutter.

soutter

Still don't believe it. Proof?

My bad, is it someone impersonating MP....kid or adult

GoldDigger

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 29, 2011, 03:30:07 AM
Case closed. Now you may apologize soutter.

Oh really - isn't this a more important discussion than that?

I didn't know you guys had a hate thang ...

8-6 Suited

m0nty clearly just said it wasn't... if thats not good enough for you, you have some issues.

GoldDigger

Quote from: soutter on June 29, 2011, 03:30:56 AM
Still don't believe it. Proof?

My bad, is it someone impersonating MP....kid or adult

Agreed, we've seen no proof. It should be possible for m0nty to prove that he knows, or can know, without revealing any personal info (ie. staying within the Privacy Act).

soutter

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 29, 2011, 03:32:12 AM
m0nty clearly just said it wasn't... if thats not good enough for you, you have some issues.

Clearly said it wasn't a kid

Nowhere did he say it's a legit account either

GoldDigger

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 29, 2011, 03:32:12 AM

I like m0nty, and trust him.

m0nty is not god - he can be wrong too!

I don't think saying someone has issues advances the discussion.

8-6 Suited

He responded to the line you wrote, to which never stated anything else.

As for knowing whether its a kid or not, as there is no Date of Birth required to register for the forums, it clearly also implies that it also isn't someone else impersonating her using that account.

Toovey is one of my favourite players too...And I also think that LRT is butt ugly. Just as Vickery is... I even have the Collingwood emblem as my DP. I must be impersonating Tracey as well.

GoldDigger

soutter, I like your skepticism. It's in my nature!

You will get along better, and win more often, if instead of arguing with the latest thing that's been said, you stick to the point, and argue that.

Aka "stay on topic" which we prolly haven't! Is this the front bar?

m0nty

I'm trying to keep out of this as much as possible. Let me just say that no one is trying to impersonate any former or current user on this site, as far as I know. That includes any talk of me having puppet accounts, that's never happened.

GoldDigger

8-6, I've known all along that you are MP. I'm just a bit surprised that it took so long for you to "come out".

GoldDigger

Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 03:39:32 AM... That includes any talk of me having puppet accounts, that's never happened.

What? You say that such talk has never happened? Really? But I know for sure that you were MP all along!

soutter

Quote from: m0nty on June 29, 2011, 03:39:32 AM
I'm trying to keep out of this as much as possible. Let me just say that no one is trying to impersonate anyone other former or current user on this site, as far as I know. That includes any talk of me having puppet accounts, that's never happened.

LOL i'll stand by my point until it is proven wrong.

8-6 Suited, do u always walk along with ur eyes wide shut?