Main Menu

Not cool

Started by Tinkerbell, June 28, 2011, 11:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldDigger

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 29, 2011, 01:40:49 AM
Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 01:40:11 AM
If you did that , you are now officially a troll in my book.

who did what? O.o

I take it that soutter set up the whole tinkerbell thang.

GoldDigger

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 29, 2011, 01:54:17 AM
The more you guys act like immature children, the more I want to leave this forum myself. I come on here to get away from shower... To chat with like-minded people, yet see more shower from immature kids than I do from my 11 week old baby.

Grow up or piss off...

Agreed, I begin to think I'm wasting my time.

GoldDigger

I am seeing repeated quotes that are not in this thread, and are not referenced to any other thread.

I dunno about you people, but a quote without a source is an opinion to me. Almost always an opinion that matches the opinion of the "so called" quoter.

I did not see that BlackMamba quote in this thread.

8-6 Suited

It was there, but noticed myself just then he clearly deleted his post, thus I also deleted mine Pros.

GoldDigger

... because that quote and post are gone.

I really hope that is a mod doing their job, and not a troll removing their posts.

GoldDigger

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 29, 2011, 02:22:19 AM
It was there, but noticed myself just then he clearly deleted his post, thus I also deleted mine Pros.

Just for a moment, I thought it may be a mod!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 02:23:20 AM
I really hope that is a mod doing their job, and not a troll removing their posts.

Well m0nty is online and BlackMamba isn't....maybe it was m0nty.

8-6 Suited

Well it wouldn't have been surprising given the nature of his post that it would be deleted, as I would have expected you to do so if you were still a mod... Just unlikely that it was and was actually his doing.

GoldDigger

I think it is clear what we all prefer - GL to m0nty and the new mods - I know it ain't easy!

c4v3m4n

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 02:27:54 AM
I think it is clear what we all prefer - GL to m0nty and the new mods - I know it ain't easy!

They'll be tough boots to fill Pros, whoever they are.  :)

GoldDigger

They will do a great job. m0nty knows what he is doing!

soutter

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 02:02:32 AM
Quote from: BOOMZ on June 29, 2011, 01:40:49 AM
Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 01:40:11 AM
If you did that , you are now officially a troll in my book.

who did what? O.o

I take it that soutter set up the whole tinkerbell thang.

LOL no. I just think it's funny how obvious it is/was that's all.

- A female joins the forums (I dont have the stats but this is rare)
- After 5 minutes, she's down in the front bar
- She introduces herself in the introductions thread with the fact her favourite player is Alan Toovey and she dislikes LRT because he's ugly, something that MP said (exact words) in a thread before she left
- She makes an attention seeking post about how bad she's been treated and 'apparently' leaves

Coincidence? Me thinks not.

In my opinion 'Tinkerbell' isn't MP but one of the kids on here trying to get his kicks.

I'm all for been welcoming and whatnot but seriously some of u need to open ur eyes.

That's my opinion anyway...feel free to shoot me down or do what u need to do.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong...I won't hold my breath waiting though.

GoldDigger

... believing in the possibility that your claim is true, soutter.

If it were to keep happening, is there anything you would do? (I mean "you" and "do", 'cos laughing ain't fixing it.)

Or any other action for anyone to take (m0nty, mods, members) that would help us to be open, yet protected?

soutter

Can Monty or a mod not compare IP's to other posts? Personally i dont see it as a major issue, its more sad and pathetic than anything else. It's ur typical attention seeking teenage behaviour if u ask me. Not really harmful just sad and totally pointless  ::)

GoldDigger

Quote from: soutter on June 29, 2011, 03:13:34 AM... Not really harmful just sad and totally pointless  ::)

I think it is harmful - I also think it is INTENDED to be harmful.

That's what get's me the worst!