Main Menu

Not cool

Started by Tinkerbell, June 28, 2011, 11:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinkerbell

I have only been here a day and a bit and I really do not like this site sorry. It is not fun being targeted. I am sorry I am not your former member and I can not change that. I can see why not many girls are on here. Nice meeting you all but I think I will fnd another site where there is not so much conflict between members ie. all the conspiracy.

Farewell :)

8-6 Suited

I still love you...

Seriously, give the names of whom is doing this crap. It isn't welcomed and whoever you are... Grow the flower up you immature pricks. You ruin the site for others, when will you realize this...

AFEV

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 28, 2011, 11:51:39 PM
I still love you...

Seriously, give the names of whom is doing this crap. It isn't welcomed and whoever you are... Grow the flower up you immature pricks. You ruin the site for others, when will you realize this...

Seriously guys, it is getting old.

c4v3m4n

I'm really sorry that it's come to that Tinkerbell.  :(

GoldDigger

Genuinely sorry about that, Tinkerbell.

Please take the time to report to m0nty the problems you encountered. By personal mail, so you get no more targeting.

Many people continue to believe that women should be treated as a "minority" group. At 51 / 52 % of the population, I cannot accept that!

We, as a society, must improve here. This site, as some kind of microcosm, must also do better.

Very sorry we couldn't be more welcoming and understanding. If "rules" can help, then m0nty is who to tell.

If it's the genderist nature of the site (footy and "the boys") maybe it would really pay (longer term) for you to have one big vent before you go?

(I fear it might not, though).

Very sorry ...

See ya in the soup!

BratPack

Wow one day and she's gone?

Tinkerbell

Deciding to reside elsewhere has nothing to do with me being a girl. I honestly just do not like the vibe I get from the site. Came to talk footy and found highschool. No thanks.

You did not even give me a chance.

hawk_88

There has been some "wierdness" here recently so I can understand how it would all appear, however at the core it is generally a nice place to talk footy, fantasy footy and general crap as well.

You seem like a fairly considered mature person and would be a great addition to the community so I hope you do stick around.

Good luck to you either way.

Ziplock

Quote from: Tinkerbell on June 29, 2011, 12:11:57 AM
Deciding to reside elsewhere has nothing to do with me being a girl. I honestly just do not like the vibe I get from the site. Came to talk footy and found highschool. No thanks.

You did not even give me a chance.

I can definitely see that. If I was to start on this site now I dunno if I would stay- it has had a poisonous atmosphere as of late.

soutter

GoldDigger

The same "in joke" that was complained about? ("ie. all the conspiracy.")

Really, you guys have no idea how to play nice, be open and welcoming, etc. etc.

You want a nice forum, but you play the rejection game. Grow up!

soutter

Hope u all enjoyed the ride u just got taken on  ::)

GoldDigger

If you did that , you are now officially a troll in my book.

Boomz

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 29, 2011, 01:40:11 AM
If you did that , you are now officially a troll in my book.

who did what? O.o

8-6 Suited

The more you guys act like immature children, the more I want to leave this forum myself. I come on here to get away from shower... To chat with like-minded people, yet see more shower from immature kids than I do from my 11 week old baby.

Grow up or piss off...