Did Cam Richardson do enough

Started by The Grundles, June 28, 2011, 11:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Grundles

Do we reckon Cam Richardson did enough last week to get a spot in the Kangas side this week?

Positives - They won, good tackle count, good SC to DT score
Negatives - Opponent kicked 2 goals and outscored him in DT

Thoughts?

GoldDigger

The DT negative will not influence the match committee.

It's hard to lose a spot in a winning team, so I'd give double marks on your positives, and 1/2 marks on your negatives.

Is it enough? We'll know before lock-out, so if there's anything you can do, there'll be time enough to do it.

Fenno

McMahon has to come back in so I would say Richardson will make way. I have Richardson myself but I think thats what will happen

The Grundles

Quote from: Fenno on June 28, 2011, 11:33:44 PM
McMahon has to come back in so I would say Richardson will make way. I have Richardson myself but I think thats what will happen
Damn it! I just want this kid to make me at least 50-100k b4 i offload his ass! Slowest accumlating player ever!

whorya

to be honest ive had him all year. he hasnt played once and i dont need him to make me anycash as my upgrades are all complete (except lower to fisher this week) i just hope he isnt in your team!!

gerco

Quote from: Fenno on June 28, 2011, 11:33:44 PM

+1

hardnut

Agreed Richo not in best 22 so more about "ins" than his preformance. He was ok, but not good enough to keep better players out

The Grundles

i think most ppl have had him all year...hasn't made enough cash too do anything with  >:(

hardnut

went Richo>JRoo when he was ~250k, not a great move in the end but he did cover a couple of donuts until I flicked him..Richo has just been a fizzer for everyone (see Toy in backs...)