Matthew Lobbe
1 (7.1%)
Ian Callinan
12 (85.7%)
Other (please specify)
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

its me lads

Which one would you get. Ian Callinan or Matthew Lobbe. Callinan played his first game on the weekend against the cats and got a respectable 89 and he is only 80k. Lobbe on the other hand got a happy 95 but costs 126k although i would assume his job security would be high due to Dean Brogans injury and end of season retirment to pave way for new blood. Is Callinans 89 a fluke on debut or does he have the talent to consistenly get the high scores. Lobbe is also DPP

Fenno

Having seen a bit of both players. Well allot of Callinan the 89 was no fluke he should have been playing AFL for years as for Lobbe I would say his 95 was a huge fluke and yea he will get game time but I wouldn't be so sure he will play for the rest of the season I think they will give a couple of other port rucks a run aswell.

Fireballz

Quote from: Fenno on June 28, 2011, 11:13:31 PM
Having seen a bit of both players. Well allot of Callinan the 89 was no fluke he should have been playing AFL for years as for Lobbe I would say his 95 was a huge fluke and yea he will get game time but I wouldn't be so sure he will play for the rest of the season I think they will give a couple of other port rucks a run aswell.
+1 Callinan's got the goods. However I think both will play out the majority of the rest of the season so it depends who you need more for cover/cash etc. Callinan will average more imo.

Fenno

Quote from: Fireballz on June 28, 2011, 11:18:22 PM
Quote from: Fenno on June 28, 2011, 11:13:31 PM
+1 Callinan's got the goods. However I think both will play out the majority of the rest of the season so it depends who you need more for cover/cash etc. Callinan will average more imo.
I wouldn't be so sure about Lobbe watched him a few time this year and he has even been getting beaten in the SANFL reserves. Im not sure about redden but seen Daniel Bass play and he seems to go alright so I recon port will give him a bit of a go. Has a bigger body and seems to get around the ground pretty well.