ISAAC !!!

Started by yorgis, June 28, 2011, 10:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

may be a dumb question but, give it some thought please guys. would you play isaac instead of roo or miss piggy ? i know he's

playing the pies and won't score like he did last week , but is it possible he can outscore roo and piggy

Chopps

i was considering this as well

volt vs north
higgins v melb
smith v pies

think smith is last on the list

hardnut

think you have to play Voldt and Higgins over Smith but can understand the concern....just not the week for Isaac against the pies, I'm expecting ~70-80

LaHug

I have to choose out of Smith, Jacobs and Bewick to cover Selwood. Smith the best of those 3, yeah?

yorgis

definately huggy. you think smith may score 70-80, do you think roo and piggy will?

LaHug

I'd have to think that Roo against North is a safer bet than Smith against the Pies.
Not sure about Higgins though. Flip a coin?

jabroni

remember whoever you play will score less than the benched player  :P

The Grundles

I think we will see Isaac's scoring dry up with Lance, TMurph, Ladson, X and Young due to come back into the side in the next week or 2.  Remember coaches dont give a shower about dream team points and Isaac is yet to cement himself in this squad

hardnut

Quote from: The Grundles on June 28, 2011, 11:13:00 PM
I think we will see Isaac's scoring dry up with Lance, TMurph, Ladson, X and Young due to come back into the side in the next week or 2.  Remember coaches dont give a shower about dream team points and Isaac is yet to cement himself in this squad
essentially agree but would say Young is the concern as plays the same line breaking role

The Grundles

Quote from: hardnut on June 28, 2011, 11:39:32 PM
Quote from: The Grundles on June 28, 2011, 11:13:00 PM
essentially agree but would say Young is the concern as plays the same line breaking role
and wouldn't you agree that Young is slightly more cemented than Smith in this Hawks side  ::)

hardnut

rolled eyes? Yes of course he is more cemented as he's been there longer..is he playing better footy - no not really. Smith to hold his spot over Young at the mo'  ;)

yorgis

thanks for your input fellas, i was going to play roo and piggy, but i'm still not convinced about roo  [maybe the week off

has seen the saints polish their halos, believing they are still a chance for the 8]. obviously if you have premos you play them

otherwise trade 'em out. but isaac, hmmm, he may outscore 'em , you never know

bundyboy

i know he's not proven, and some question about his overall JS.....but really...coach will get killed if Isaac gets dropped this week after the games he has played the last couople of weeks...

not sure he will be a solid in 3 weeks time, but got to be safe for the next couple of weeks no matter what you would think...

that said - it's a real question for me too - play NRoo or Isaac ??  yes roo is a premo, but not scoring like it is he.. :-\

Nails

Higgins had a bad game last week but before that had 95 and 105...

surely you just can't dump him to the bench...

Bezalenko

Riewoldt's results at Docklands have all been 90+....loves the friendly confines and the ducted heating. I don't think Higgins has seen much of outdoor football around Melbourne - expect him to miss the following week through windburn or maybe cracked lips.