Rate my team

Started by FisherSaints, June 28, 2011, 10:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FisherSaints

Backs: deledio, newman, s Martin, r shaw, heppell, Strauss, suckling ( adcock, duigan, laidler)
Mid pendulbury, cotchin, Kerr, embley,, d swallow, , I smith (  a swallow, libretore, crameri)
Ruck cox, z smith ( griffen, gawn)
Forward Fyfe, nahas, n Riewoldt, j Riewoldt, darling, krakour, , lynch(tapscott,maric, rioli)

ajjewell

How much money and how many trades do you have?

FisherSaints

$197,000 and 6 trades

FisherSaints

Can u give me some trade options

Ringo

6 trades is not a lot heading into finals but your one saving grace very limited exposure to finals byes.  So the trades you make now must count if you wish to trade now.
If wishing to trade now I would go Crameri to Swan as he will not be cheaper and gets rid of one of your final bye players.
Next week when Callinan is on the bubble downgrade Libba to him to replenish cash. Then sit with 4 trades for finals.

HotTiges

Quote from: FisherSaints on June 28, 2011, 10:09:13 PM
Backs: deledio, newman, s Martin, r shaw, heppell, Strauss, suckling ( adcock, duigan, laidler)
Mid pendulbury, cotchin, Kerr, embley,, d swallow, , I smith (  a swallow, libretore, crameri)
Ruck cox, z smith ( griffen, gawn)
Forward Fyfe, nahas, n Riewoldt, j Riewoldt, darling, krakour, , lynch(tapscott,maric, rioli)

I have a feeling your going to endure some pain over the weeks. For one when Tiges play you'll have 5 stars on the pine. With 6 trades left you should not have Rhyce Shaw, Heppell, D Swallow,Libba, Darling, Krakoeur hanging around unless you have had injuries. You've got a little lucky with Stefan Martin. You sure you don't go for the Tiges?? Good luck for finals. Also where are your manners!