Pavlich
7 (10.9%)
Judd
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

elephants

As I said before, gary ;)

yorgis

in regard to gaj's scores vs freo, let's not forget he is playing for the suns and not the cats

Andrew

A Hawks midfield without Lewis, Sewell, and Rioli could well get run over the top of by Collingwood making Swan/Pendles tasty options. But Ablett has been too good of late and Freo are also depleted and bereft of form. Ablett for mine.

elephants

After watching Gazza last week I think it's plainly obvious that the suns are giving him more protection and are looking for him as he is such a good user of the ball.
Also he scored 118 on picken who is a very good tagger. Who is freos tagger?

Andrew

Quote from: elephants on June 29, 2011, 02:54:10 PM
After watching Gazza last week I think it's plainly obvious that the suns are giving him more protection and are looking for him as he is such a good user of the ball.

I am worried that Crowley and de Boer have done decent jobs in the past... But they're such hacks compared to Ablett I feel sheepish saying it!

Hawks main tagger is out in Sewell... does that make Swan/Pendlebury easy picks? Hawks are depleted but not without good players and they of course starve the opposition of the ball. Collingwood v Hawks will be interesting.

Boyd v Melbourne - who have Melbourne got as taggers?

I really want to go Swan or Boyd but Ablett has been so good past few weeks...

elephants

Lewis is also out who can sometimes tag and Swan doesn't get as harder tag as pendles anyway.

dale93

Broughton as a smokie :)

sya87

Quote from: Andrew on June 29, 2011, 03:04:04 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 29, 2011, 02:54:10 PM

I am worried that Crowley and de Boer have done decent jobs in the past... But they're such hacks compared to Ablett I feel sheepish saying it!

Hawks main tagger is out in Sewell... does that make Swan/Pendlebury easy picks? Hawks are depleted but not without good players and they of course starve the opposition of the ball. Collingwood v Hawks will be interesting.

Boyd v Melbourne - who have Melbourne got as taggers?

I really want to go Swan or Boyd but Ablett has been so good past few weeks...

apparently gysberts to a top notch stitch up job on cotchin last week. but i reckon griffen might attract the tag after watch him against GC last week

Chelskiman

Quote from: dale93 on June 29, 2011, 03:48:07 PM

If you do that you have the biggest balls of all time.

dale93

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 29, 2011, 04:04:59 PM

I am seriously thinking of it hahaha depends where he plays....If he is named in the middle i will probely put the big c on him :)

elephants

Quote from: dale93 on June 29, 2011, 04:06:23 PM

I am seriously thinking of it hahaha depends where he plays....If he is named in the middle i will probely put the big c on him :)
I'm sorry but where are you ranked??

Grazz

You want to hope Broughton plays in the middle or your gunna be stuffed.
Swan or Ablett and youll be fine, be like 20 points difference imo.
Not saying pav wont smash it but ive found chasing cpt's scores is thwart
with danger. i have tended to stick with the one guy for the year,this year and last
it has been Swan, the 2 seasons before that it was Ablett and ive found that you come out
in front doing it that way again imo. If you were good enough to say get it right 50+%
of the time and you bombed on the others youd be behind for the year i reckon and i
cant do it much better than that, i know i wrote my results down and Swan or Ablett
would of been the best thing to do. Swan came back from Arizona in great nick, like
someone said no Sewel and id say Pendles gets the #1 tag lately so Swan could just
smack it out the park, Ablett has a tougher task imo but the great man has lifted
the bar this year. I didnt buy him straight up as i was worried like many as to what his output
was gunna be, would he be the same player. He's answered his critics now, my opinion of him
certainly lifted to the point that argueably hes number one out of the Swan Judd  and Ablett arguement
in pure football player sense. Either will do me and now i have both in most teams its all good.

wcarey

swan just look rejuvinated last week so thats why im locking him in

Andrew

Quote from: elephants on June 29, 2011, 05:23:31 PM
Quote from: dale93 on June 29, 2011, 04:06:23 PM

I'm sorry but where are you ranked??

LOL +1. No way you could trust Broughton as captain compared to a premium mid.