Redden
0 (0%)
Pavlich
7 (10.9%)
Judd
1 (1.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Just Clancy

Personally, i'm probably going back to Swan.

wcarey

Me too. I think the great Dane is going to explode this week. should be delicious

elephants

Gazzle ablett Or swannie

hardnut

don't have Swan but sticking with Ablett over Boyd.

bundyboy

boyd hit back last week...(thank goodness).... and against GCoast this week expect him to rip it again....

Picken to shut down GAJ (if possible)

Hawks some tougher competition for the Pies, so maybe Swann might not have such an easy run - (hoping??) ...

Go Boyd!!

LaHug

Quote from: bundyboy on June 28, 2011, 10:29:24 PM
boyd hit back last week...(thank goodness).... and against GCoast this week expect him to rip it again....

Picken to shut down GAJ (if possible)

Hawks some tougher competition for the Pies, so maybe Swann might not have such an easy run - (hoping??) ...

Go Boyd!!
Boyd played GC last week.......
Doggies play Melbourne this week.

yorgis

bullies played suns last week

hardnut

1 week out Bundy GCS playing Freo and no Picken couldn't shut down Ablett...

bundyboy

ooooppps

where the hell is my head !  screwed up that completely....

ok - take 2......

GCoast playing Freeo - who are ordinary at the moment - so GAJ to kill it

still like Boyd and Swann as great 2nd options, but now that I have my head straight...GAJ for sure....

R.Griffen

Pavlich against GCS in Perth What is wrong with that?

Fenno

GAJ normally struggles against Freo so I will give him a miss just like I gave Boyd a miss because he struggles against the Crows wonder how many people will make the same mistake and go against history once again.

hardnut

not sure Crowley is fit, Ablett smashed WCE at Subi and will do the same this week imo, GCS will push the Shockers

Fenno

Quote from: hardnut on June 28, 2011, 11:48:29 PM
not sure Crowley is fit, Ablett smashed WCE at Subi and will do the same this week imo, GCS will push the Shockers
Thats kinda what everyone said about Boyd playing Adelaide that Reilly wasn't playing so he would score well. Ablett has never struggled against WC unlike Freo so I don't think the ground has anything to do with it.

Chelskiman

Gazza is my perma captain now.  He's just so reliable.  Swan as my VC.

IMOCAN

Last year Ablett got 130 against Freo in the home and away season and 117 against them in the finals so I wouldn't say he exactly struggles against them... Lets not forget that Freo are strained with injuries as well, Gazza to get 120+. But doesn't matter who you pick, Swan or Ablett both to score massive.