Main Menu

Luigi's DP - Nominations?

Started by Luigi197, June 28, 2011, 07:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi197

That's it, this madness will stop right here.

What should i have as my DP? I am up for suggestions and will add a poll later on if i have to.

First about me: I am known to be as Luigi. I like the colour Green. I love my music, especially playing Guitar. I enjoy playing Mario games. I am into Tennis, Footy and Soccer.
For more info on me, check this interview out: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,39731.0.html

Unless of course anyone would be willing to create one and upload it through a photosharing website? :P

All help would be appreciated :)
Luigi :)

pyronerd

how about luigi playing tennis using a green guitar as a racket :P

Ziplock

CrowsFan

Or you could turn in to Waluigi when you are losing tennis :P

Luigi197

LaHug

I really like the Green guitar actually. :)

Luigi197

its probably goof to mention i go for bombers

LaHug

Quote from: Luigi197 on June 28, 2011, 10:53:39 PM
It's never good to mention you go for bombers... :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Luigi197 on June 28, 2011, 10:53:39 PM

Then do I have a DP for you....  ;D  ;D

RiOtChEsS

Luigi197

humm... debating to use a program that will have Luigi on an essendon background...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Luigi197 on June 29, 2011, 05:53:01 PM
humm... debating to use a program that will have Luigi on an essendon background...
Can easily photoshop that if you wanted ;). I'm sure somebody on here could do it for you if you didn't know how (surely you do as you and BB are geniuses? :P).

Luigi197

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2011, 05:58:05 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on June 29, 2011, 05:53:01 PM
Can easily photoshop that if you wanted ;). I'm sure somebody on here could do it for you if you didn't know how (surely you do as you and BB are geniuses? :P).

Well we have our,, weaknesses and strengths.

Then again i dont think either of us are used to image editing websites much. The most i do is Snipping Tool, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Photobucket ;D

c4v3m4n

Hey Luigi,

Here's a little something I whipped up for you.  :)