Suckling
13 (31.7%)
Birchall
9 (22%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 02, 2011, 04:21:34 PM

lnugawela

Hi all

Just wanted everyone's opinion on the above defenders, looking to upgrade Puopolo this week and looking at the above 3, the hawthorn bye is a little frustrating as I am going for League. Fisher seems to be mr consistent, however suckling has the potential to break out some big scores. So all in all whos the best one to pick up this week and why?

Thanks!

LaHug

You can't look past a byeless defender scoring consistent 80+s

mikeg12

i brought in Birchall last week, still looking at getting Fisher or Suckling as well. .    Might upgrade Pups to Suckling so only 2x hawks in defence after the hawks bye.

Bazinga

Quote from: LaHug on June 28, 2011, 04:49:37 PM
You can't look past a byeless defender scoring consistent 80+s

Exactly my thoughts .. also remember that Sammy Gilbert is spudding it up bigtime at the moment. So Fisher is the obvious choice for me.

Alka

Bring in one of the Hawks after their bye. Otherwise you're just bringing them in for one game in 3 weeks (for league).

chatters24

I brought in Birchall for Puopolo a few weeks ago and I'm very happy! He hasn't scored lower than 91 since round 7, only 3% of coaches have him and now he's the 2nd most expensive backman in the comp which mean's right now he is over the odd's. That really doesn't help you I guess. If you're going for value I would go Fisher.

AlexIsOnFire

Fisher is in for me... With X. Ellis , Bruce and a few others knocking on the door soon I can see a few hawks defenders getting rested towards the end of the season.

bigsy