Main Menu

Keepers?

Started by dale93, June 28, 2011, 11:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok i am just wondering on your thoughts who everyone will be keeping for the remainder of the year?

I am stuck on who to use as my keepers out of:

Paul Pops
Benny Jacobs
Dan Nicherlson
Michael Hibbard
Tendi Mzunga

I am just wondering who u would suggest for me to keep as i am going to upgrade 2 of these to premiums to use them as my reserves for the remainder of the year?

jabroni

Paul Pops
Benny Jacobs
Tendi Mzunga

seem to have good job security - hibberd does too but hes not included only due to his late start suggesting he might get dropped if injuries subside

LF

hibbo with the bye in the GF needs to be upgraded at some point so i would upgrade him.
mzungu i would keep.
look at the rest of your team and work out bye coverage etc and then see which of the others needs to be upgraded.

Andrew

Sell Puopolo when you need too, this week v Collingwood not the worst to do so as there are good pickups in defence this week (Fisher, Enright, Birchall/Suckling in particular are must haves). The rest of your rookies listed have more price to rise and give you dual position.

Alka

Quote from: luvfooty on June 28, 2011, 03:34:01 PM
hibbo with the bye in the GF needs to be upgraded at some point so i would upgrade him.
mzungu i would keep.
look at the rest of your team and work out bye coverage etc and then see which of the others needs to be upgraded.

I don't see why you'd have to sell Hibbo because of a bye in the final.
I'm not intending to have him on field then, but he will be very handy when my other defenders have byes.

I've got similar players, except Andy Otten for Nichelson.
I'm intending to get rid of Otten and Puopolo over the next two rounds (for 2 of the players Andrew mentioned). Hibberd and Jacobs to stay in due to their MPP meaning I'm very well covered for the rest of the season.

LF

they have a grand final bye for dt.if you have other mpp mid/backs why keep him when you can get in a player that you can actually field if you have to.you don't know what could happen that week.what if you have more players out than what you can cover?then you'll cop a donut.

AlexIsOnFire

Hibberd is safe with all the Essendon injuries, but the bye in Rd 24 means he might be an issue should teams decide to rest for the last round, bench back up is a must for the last round.

Pups should be traded, played fwd on the weekend and struggled, he might get shipped out when X Ellis and Young come back.