Main Menu

Tinkerbell ≠ MissPies

Started by c4v3m4n, June 28, 2011, 02:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Tinkerbell on June 28, 2011, 01:41:31 AM
???? What is going on, you have seem to be online answering my posts. I have some private messages in regard to something to do with a member MissPies, Can you tell me what all these messages are about. I do not know how to answer them.

This is a message to me from our newest member, Tinkerbell. Apparently some people have sent her messages in regards to being MissPies.

Why is it that people naturally assume that a new female member must be the reincarnation of MissPies?

By the looks of things, she isn't impressed (nor I) with the welcome wagon that the FF members have given her so far. I thought we were better than this. Anyone care to own up, apologise and give her the welcome she deserves?

Boomz

I doubt they were being rude about it... everyone liked MP :) Why they thought that is she is female & her favourite player is Toovey (same as MP) & MP also said LRT is ugly... Wasn't me anyway I don't message new people or they would probably run away :-X :P also by her posts she seems to be a pies fan as well.

Tinkerbell

It is ok, I am not angry by any means, just a little baffled as to what is going on.
Hi my name is Tinkerbell and I love footy, that is all.

c4v3m4n

I just think that you deserved a better welcoming rather than being bombarded with stuff about MissPies. Thats all.

soutter

Hahahaha gold! I didnt pm Tinkerbell, i just made observations in the 'introductions thread'. There's too many similarities for it to be a coincidence if u ask me.

Welcome tho Tinkerbell  8)

I still think ur MissPies by the way
or
a MissPies wannabee
or
Someone attempting humour by making people think that it's MissPies

Ziplock

honestly, I don't care either way. There are 3 possibilities

1. She's MP and doesn't want people to know
2. She isn't MP and is just a random new member
3. She isn't MP and is, as you've said, a joke account.

let's break it down
1. If she wants a new account + identity, then why should we care?
2. New member- no reason to say anything about what happened to MP
3. Don't feed the troll.

What is with everyone's need to expose people when clearly they want a fresh start (assuming 1. is true),  it just makes you all look like assholes. Constantly. And it's really pissing me off.

Bazinga

Conspiracy theorists unite !!

All I want to say is that newbies don't find the front bar / or feel the need to post in the front bar on their first day. It took me 6 months to find the front bar and the introductions thread   :-[

Anyway ... welcome Tinkerbell   :)

Ziplock

^ that's a fair point,

I only come to front bar in the first place because MP told me it would be a better place to talk shower :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Ziplock on June 28, 2011, 10:35:43 AM
What is with everyone's need to expose people when clearly they want a fresh start (assuming 1. is true),  it just makes you all look like assholes. Constantly. And it's really pissing me off.

Couldn't agree with you more.  :-\

BratPack

Master Q

Boomz

let's break it down
3. Don't feed the troll.

MP most likely has a reason (if it's her) so I couldn't care less... The others just want attention...

Tinkerbell

Quote from: Bazinga on June 28, 2011, 10:43:59 AM
Conspiracy theorists unite !!

All I want to say is that newbies don't find the front bar / or feel the need to post in the front bar on their first day. It took me 6 months to find the front bar and the introductions thread   :-[

Anyway ... welcome Tinkerbell   :)

That is because men do not look under or around things hehe. Posted around 4 hours after I made my account in the Dreamteam section first and then Supercoach, made my way down the board and landed in the front bar.

Anywho I do not think I really need to justify myself. Maybe this is some sort of initiation to see if I can handle the site? lol

The return

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 28, 2011, 05:55:57 PM

let's break it down
3. Don't feed the troll.

MP most likely has a reason (if it's her) so I couldn't care less... The others just want attention...
cool man! you cool

CrowsFan

Well I haven't said welcome yet and can't be bothered wandering all the way up to the introductions thread so will say it here. Welcome Tinkerbell, hope you really enjoy the site and hopefully it helps with your DT and SC teams :)