Knights new found scoring potential

Started by The Grundles, June 28, 2011, 12:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke

Andrew

Quote from: Ziplock on June 28, 2011, 01:28:57 PM
Quote from: Bluke on June 28, 2011, 12:43:58 PM
I cant understand people who say that rookies like Mzungu and Callinan have the same scoring potential as Knights.

Clearly, both have had injury interrupted seasons.

Mzungu's avg is in the 60s while Knights is 75.

How about we wait a few more weeks before passing judgements on rookies like that. Especially considering Knights has avged 85+ in the past.

that includes mzungu's sub affected 20- which, unlike Knight's, was anticipated and expected- also, he scored that in a quarter. I believe if you remove that 20, mzungu is averaging about 75 as well?

+1. I just think the point is, for the limited amount of games your backup forward will/should need to play, it can easily be a Mzungu, or Callinan, or Jacobs, or even Iles now. But if you've still hung onto Knights maybe keep him as his price really has plummetted.

The Grundles

Quote from: Andrew on June 28, 2011, 04:02:43 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 28, 2011, 01:28:57 PM
Quote from: Bluke on June 28, 2011, 12:43:58 PM
I cant understand people who say that rookies like Mzungu and Callinan have the same scoring potential as Knights.

Clearly, both have had injury interrupted seasons.

Mzungu's avg is in the 60s while Knights is 75.

How about we wait a few more weeks before passing judgements on rookies like that. Especially considering Knights has avged 85+ in the past.

he has still made us all 30+K

that includes mzungu's sub affected 20- which, unlike Knight's, was anticipated and expected- also, he scored that in a quarter. I believe if you remove that 20, mzungu is averaging about 75 as well?

+1. I just think the point is, for the limited amount of games your backup forward will/should need to play, it can easily be a Mzungu, or Callinan, or Jacobs, or even Iles now. But if you've still hung onto Knights maybe keep him as his price really has plummetted.