need help!!

Started by underdog11, June 27, 2011, 09:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

Salary: 17,000

Trades: 6

Were to next? I have sandi and i want to trade him for lobbe and then upgrade anthony to pendles. I realise my last 3 midfielders is what makes my team flower but i really could use help and would appreciate some advise.

Backs: H.Scotland, B.Gibbs, B.Delidio, B.Goddard, C.Enright, H.Shaw, D.Heppel
(B.Jacobs, P.Puopolo, C.Howard

Mids: D.Swan, G.Ablett, M.Boyd, J.Bartel, L.Montagna, L.Anthony
(M.Wallis, S,Buckley, T.Mzungu)

Rucks: D.Cox, A.Sandilands
(Z.Smith, M.Bailey)

Forward: S.Johnson, P.Chapman, M.Pavlich, L.Franklin, C.Sylvia, N.Riewoldt, I.Smith
(J.Howe, T.Lynch, S.May)

Fenno

What you should do next it post this in the correct section. Rate My Team

underdog11

well I need trade advise not general critiquing of my team.

Fenno

Still should be in rate my team because your not really asking about a specific trade.

underdog11

well cann u give me advise anyway?

Fenno

Well you have 3 ruckmen playing so you don't really need the 4th so instead of going sandi to lobe go sandi to an 80k player. I highly doubt lobe will play once Brogan is back anyway. then yea go Anthony to Pendles. by going for an 80k player overlobe will give you an extra 40k for a Finals trade

underdog11

thank you for that very good advise, but im really worried about montagna knee injury that he picked up during the collingwood match so i might give them one more week then decide which one of them to trade

97crows98

Brogan will be announcing his retirement tomorrow. Get Lobbe in. I would switch Heppell & Buckey & go Heppell to Callinan to free up more cash.

underdog11

i want to get in callinan i just dont have the trades for it

fortynine

downgrade sandi to lobbe (brogan is a goner)

keep the money till you hear about montagna, otherwise you should focus on upgrading liam anthony

Fenno

why is Brogan a goner. Have you seen Lobe play much. He really isn't much chop. Consdering he was going to play SANFL reserves before he got the call up says it all. I have seen him playing SANFL reserves this year and he got smashed then so why would he keep his spot for the rest of the year if he is getting smashed. He may have scored 95DT points but he was dominated all day long. If you wanted a port ruckman I would go Daniel Bass he is cheaper and I rate him far better tha lobe. Wouldn't be surprised to see lobe get dropped soon and this guy get a run

pies101

maybe swap wallis or buckley for callihan, then you have cash to upgrade someone. weather you choose anythony or heppell or someone else

underdog11

no fenno brogans retiring i heard

Fenno

Fair enough. I still wouldn't trust Lobe to play every game for the rest of the year