Main Menu

the fresh start

Started by The return, June 27, 2011, 06:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Quote from: The return on June 27, 2011, 06:58:12 PM
nope i have not been on this site since juddernauht! once people see this thread then ill delete it so i can offically start fresg

... what happened to this  ???

bomberboy0618

At first I wasn't getting any respect from people cracking jokes about my age, but you have to be made of tougher stuff than that. At the end of the day I have one saying: "People can think what they want about me, just don't tell me" because I don't care what people think, its what you think. If you can stand with your head held high than what others think becomes irrelevant.

The return

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 27, 2011, 07:45:38 PM
it's pretty obvious why people don't respect you dyl...
yes 100% to that, i agree but now i will try and aim to get my respect up, but for now il trying to tell use everything you want to/need to hear

The return

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 27, 2011, 07:46:45 PM
Quote from: The return on June 27, 2011, 06:58:12 PM
nope i have not been on this site since juddernauht! once people see this thread then ill delete it so i can offically start fresg

... what happened to this  ???
after the draft was finished i wasnt going on fr0sty no more

Justin Bieber

Do You Like Eggs? :P. I think that's about it so no more questions? ???.

We've seen way worse users than Dyl come on here. At least he's come forth and said something. Cut him some slack for doing so. Remember who the majority are on this forum/site :). Dyl isn't that bad in comparison to some others ;).

*Dang it, all of you guys post too fast ::).

The return

okay keep asking questions, ill go have dinner and get back to awnsering them all. i wasnt going to tell use im fr0sty till end of draft and anyways i was never going to go on the account again, i dont see that as a big deal!

Boomz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 27, 2011, 07:48:40 PM

We've seen way worse users than Dyl come on here. At least he's come forth and said something. Cut him some slack for doing so. Remember who the majority are on this forum/site :). Dyl isn't that bad in comparison to some others ;).

... I'll keep what I think to myself then  :-X

Maca24

I respect Dyl for coming out and admitting, but I just don't like liars  :-X

BratPack

The return

please dont dis-respect me for the old me, can we all just start fresh now! i have admitted everyone and i mean everything :)

GoldDigger

Too long already. See ya!

valkorum

Says the one who has the most posts on this forum :P

The return

roo boys!

Quote from: valkorum on June 27, 2011, 08:04:13 PM

LOL

Welcome back Dyl :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: valkorum on June 27, 2011, 08:04:13 PM
Well considering this is only one thread :P. Well my output has severly dropped past few months though while others have lifted ;).