Main Menu

the fresh start

Started by The return, June 27, 2011, 06:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Welcome back. You seem much wiser, smarter, and overall more mature. Welcome back!

The return

i got emailed a few unnecessary comments it wasnt how i put it out like it wasnt abusive but it wasn't what i liked by one person actually, i then de-activated because i notice a some not respecting me and when i told you i was joking i didnt feel like i belonged here

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on June 27, 2011, 07:04:36 PM
Ah, you were DWEBBY, figured as much.
Well we kinda knew once people found out your name :P.

Welcome back Dyl and nice to have you rejoin us :). Alot of Coaches started Fresh :o. Gets you thinking......

bomberboy0618

Sorry, but I see it as:
You got emailed some abuse.
You thought people didnt respect you.
You told an unfunny joke, people felt sorry for you, told us you were joking and then deactivated when we had a go at you. W/E.
Btw why did you post in the draft thread ???.

The return

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 27, 2011, 07:33:42 PM
Welcome back. You seem much wiser, smarter, and overall more mature. Welcome back!
thanks :) thats what im trying to get at, im a changed person. i would like to be known as a respected person on FanFooty

Boomz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 27, 2011, 07:39:34 PM
Sorry, but I see it as:
You told an unfunny joke, people felt sorry for you, told us you were joking and then deactivated when we had a go at you. W/E.

think he was using the wrong account  :-X

The return

ok im fr0sty i just wanted to finish the draft off before i told everyone, but ill see if i can do the remainder of the draft on this account

The return

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 27, 2011, 07:42:02 PM
Sorry, but I see it as:

think he was using the wrong account  :-X
yeah admitted fr0sty is me

Maca24

Quote from: The return on June 27, 2011, 07:42:28 PM
ok im fr0sty i just wanted to finish the draft off before i told everyone, but ill see if i can do the remainder of the draft on this account
another lie. How are people meant to respect you when you constantly lie?

bomberboy0618

Ok this is getting ridiculous though. Put everything out there or nothing at all. And stop lying if you have been around saying oh im back. Just keep the one account, stop switching.

The return

Sorry, but I see it as:
wasnt really abuse, i new people didnt respect me, and that last one was just me being stupid at the time.

The return

i swear on my honest truth i have told everything use need to no there^^^ ask more questions if you want to know more i have changed and i want use to no

Boomz

it's pretty obvious why people don't respect you dyl...

AFEV

Were yo uactually getting messages from n00bs? Or e-mails?

c4v3m4n