dont know what the hell is going on.
just want everything to be happy 8)
it is happy :) thank you

DazBurg

seriously this is gone too far i'm happy to have Dly back
those that cannot let bygones be bygones
remember the old saying
if you have nothing nice to say don't speak at all
(i.e this thread is him coming out telling truth give him a break)
(he may have upset some here but this forum i believe is about accepting each other and forgiving our stupid mistakes weather drunk or sober

my 2 cents
sorry guys needed to say that

edit: by the way typing all this with on screen keyboard sucks and takes forever....lol

Ziplock

I'm happy to see dyl back as well.

BratPack

Quote from: DazBurg on June 27, 2011, 11:59:10 PM
seriously this is gone too far i'm happy to have Dly back
those that cannot let bygones be bygones
remember the old saying
if you have nothing nice to say don't speak at all
(i.e this thread is him coming out telling truth give him a break)
(he may have upset some here but this forum i believe is about accepting each other and forgiving our stupid mistakes weather drunk or sober

my 2 cents
sorry guys needed to say that

edit: by the way typing all this with on screen keyboard sucks and takes forever....lol

Who died and made you McRooster?  :P

LaHug

hawk_88

Not looking to take sides and to be honest don't care either way, but I do want to leave a little bit of wisdom for everyone to consider.

One cannot simply wish their past away. If people seek to change themselves, annoucing it is one thing, but actually doing it is another. It is through actions that we convice people of our current selves as it was our past actions that formed poeple's current perceptions. We cannot simply expect people to forget the past.

Accept the past like you have, but also accept that people's opinions will remain until your actions, not words, change them.

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 27, 2011, 09:39:29 PM
I love not knowing what the hell is going on.  :D

You are better off, trust me.

The return

Quote from: hawk_88 on June 28, 2011, 05:36:44 AM
Not looking to take sides and to be honest don't care either way, but I do want to leave a little bit of wisdom for everyone to consider.

One cannot simply wish their past away. If people seek to change themselves, annoucing it is one thing, but actually doing it is another. It is through actions that we convice people of our current selves as it was our past actions that formed poeple's current perceptions. We cannot simply expect people to forget the past.

Accept the past like you have, but also accept that people's opinions will remain until your actions, not words, change them.

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 27, 2011, 09:39:29 PM
I love not knowing what the hell is going on.  :D

You are better off, trust me.
yes thats a very good post! thanks for that i will take that in no doubt!

Bazinga

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 27, 2011, 06:56:17 PM
Quote from: The return on June 27, 2011, 06:52:55 PM
im just going to put it straight out there and say im dylsta! i want to come back on here with a new fresh start and hopefully start all over again! im sorry and lets hope we can work things out
Recovered from the broken leg I see?
Nah welcome back dyl, but were you fr0sty?

Quote from: The return on June 27, 2011, 06:58:12 PM
nope i have not been on this site since juddernauht! once people see this thread then ill delete it so i can offically start fresg

Dyl .. do you honestly expect to earn people's respect back when you come back, tell everyone that you are Dylsta and then blatantly tell another lie    >:(    I see this thread as just another one of your attention seeking ways.

You can't return and just expect everyone to forget about the past and accept you back. Of course most guys on FF will accept you back, but for others like myself you need to earn back that respect.

Just be yourself, stop lying and stop seeking attention. If you post normally, you will eventually earn people's trust back.

BGK

I have to agree with Bazingaa. Why continue to lie if you want a fresh start?

Hawk_88 you are very wise. It's actually one of the best pieces of advice I've ever read on here. Dylsta take that advice to heart and it will go along way to earning people's respect on here.

BratPack

Quote from: Bazinga on June 28, 2011, 10:35:07 AM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 27, 2011, 06:56:17 PM
Quote from: The return on June 27, 2011, 06:52:55 PM
im just going to put it straight out there and say im dylsta! i want to come back on here with a new fresh start and hopefully start all over again! im sorry and lets hope we can work things out
Recovered from the broken leg I see?
Nah welcome back dyl, but were you fr0sty?

Quote from: The return on June 27, 2011, 06:58:12 PM
nope i have not been on this site since juddernauht! once people see this thread then ill delete it so i can offically start fresg

Dyl .. do you honestly expect to earn people's respect back when you come back, tell everyone that you are Dylsta and then blatantly tell another lie    >:(    I see this thread as just another one of your attention seeking ways.

You can't return and just expect everyone to forget about the past and accept you back. Of course most guys on FF will accept you back, but for others like myself you need to earn back that respect.

Just be yourself, stop lying and stop seeking attention. If you post normally, you will eventually earn people's trust back.

No he won't

The return

i wasnt going to keep fr0sty tho, ohwell i cant say much more i guess i have to start doing it instead of saying, people will have opinions on me and to be honest i dont care what you think (beside some)

Master Q

If you understand Science:

Physical Change

Chemical Change

CrowsFan

Haven't read all of these pages, but my question is:
Why do you use the word youse/use instead of the word you?

The return

poor knowledge i must say, im not the brightest,