Main Menu

the fresh start

Started by The return, June 27, 2011, 06:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The return

im just going to put it straight out there and say im dylsta! i want to come back on here with a new fresh start and hopefully start all over again! im sorry and lets hope we can work things out

GoldDigger

Good for you! Enjoy yer Fantasy Footy, and please keep the petty squabbles and silly tricks the flower out of here.

The return

hey :) yeh i will and how did you know i did stuff like that?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: The return on June 27, 2011, 06:52:55 PM
im just going to put it straight out there and say im dylsta! i want to come back on here with a new fresh start and hopefully start all over again! im sorry and lets hope we can work things out
Recovered from the broken leg I see?
Nah welcome back dyl, but were you fr0sty?

The return

nope i have not been on this site since juddernauht! once people see this thread then ill delete it so i can offically start fresg

Boomz

Welcome back :P ... one question... how many accounts do u have?

The return

I will ask all your questions in the thread thruthfully and then once i delete this thread it will never be talked of again okay, fair deal?

i was dwebby5, dylsta, juddernaut and now im the fresh start! thats all of them any more questions or anything?

AFEV

Ah, you were DWEBBY, figured as much.

The return

yes i was any more questions? before i delete

Luigi197

Dylstaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back :)

Good to see you back, and I would be completely fine to forget everything ..else.. that has happened.

Love the new name, and good luck climbing up the ranks again.

Should we still call you Dylsta?

MTTY

The return

yes call me dylsta no other name okay? thanks everyone for letting me come back, just hope you can forget it all and ill start new through the ranks, yeah im actually happy to go through ranks again. on dylsta i got caught spamming a bit and now im just going to do it fair :)

GoldDigger

As I said, good for you. Why delete the thread?  Clean & Fresh means admitting to having dirty laundry!

The return

we will see, i have admitted

bomberboy0618

Why did you say you broke your leg?