Who to get rid of first?

Started by Davoo, June 27, 2011, 06:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

puo v lower. whoever i dont get rid of might be permanately staying in my team. i think lower has potential to score great but puo's price hasnt risen that much. ?

LaHug

Just as you said, Lower is the better scorer but Puo has more money to make. I'd keep both this week (with Lower playing GC).

Andrew

Yeah I'm backing Lower v Gold Coast for 80+. Puopolo has peaked me thinks but you could easily wait a week as Hawks players are great!

Davoo

dont want sam fisher's price to go up that much though! its a risk

Windigo

Lower is a solid scorer and is great cover for the season.

If you can, flush the Puo.  ;)

Mozza3

Davoo

i have to do a sandi trade this week. if i do sandi > lobbe, bailey, hale etc. i can get fisher but if i do a sandi > goldstein, leunberger, i cannot but i could also do the risk and get callinan in next week and trade puo out then. hmmm

LaHug

Do you have Petrie in the forwards and I. Smith (or other good cover) on the bench?
If you're in that happy position, then go Sandi --> For/Ruc DPP, switch Petrie to rucks and play your cover. Then you can get Fisher. Obviously, this depends on how many trades you have left because you don't want to be relying on a rookie for the rest of the season in the forwards.

Davoo

yeah, ive got petrie which swaps with jtippett. im on 10 trades and was going to do a final defence upgrade. not sure how many trades it will take to get in another forward. my forward rookies are any of: mzungu, richardson, prestia, jtippett, howe.

LaHug

Oh, you already have Jippett... That changes things.
Can you just post your whole team before I think of other options blindly?

Davoo

alrighty:

Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Suckling, Enright, Lower, Puopolo (Hibberd, Toy, Howard)

Swan, Murphy, Boyd, Mitchell, Pendlebury, Thompson (Bewick, Prestia. Jacobs)

Sandi, Cox (Tippett, Okeeffe)

Goodes, Buddy, Petrie, Sylvia, Chapman, Higgins. Riewoldt (Howe, Richardson, Mzungu)

35k in bank. planning on getting callinan next week too.

LaHug

Alright. What I would do is.....
This week, go Sandi to a good ruck and just hope Fisher doesn't go up too much.
Then, next week, do a downgrade/upgrade to get Callinan and Fisher.
There may be better options, but that's my opinion after a quick look.

Davoo

i just have a problem with the byes in goldstein and leuenberger. im also wondering on lobbe's JS.

bjay2308

Quote from: Davoo on June 28, 2011, 06:32:06 PM
i just have a problem with the byes in goldstein and leuenberger. im also wondering on lobbe's JS.

lobbe will probably play most games for the rest of the year now with dean brogans retirement today. they need to develop him and quickly.

Davoo

theres a lot of positives in getting lobbe. i can upgrade puo straight away and with the downgrade of callinan next week, i should be able to do another upgrade!