Puo>Broughton
3 (8.8%)
Stanley>Fisher
16 (47.1%)
Other (Specify)
3 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Windigo

Goddard, Suckling, Scotland, Gibbs, Adcock, Shaw & ???             Puopolo, Jacobs, Stanley & Coad.

Thing is I want to keep Stanley as he is my solid bench cover......

LaHug

Hibberd to Lids keeps DPP and gets you a good player. However, if it hurts you too much in the multi bye, I'd try my best to get Fisher. If it means getting rid of Stanley, it may have to be what you have to do. Otherwise, is a downgrade/upgrade out of the picture? Would save you a heap of cash for any finals trades.

Andrew

Puopolo has peaked, I'd try to sell him for Birchall, Fisher, or Delideo (in that order - Hawks defenders are too good!!).

Windigo

Quote from: Andrew on June 27, 2011, 06:09:13 PM
Puopolo has peaked, I'd try to sell him for Birchall, Fisher, or Delideo (in that order - Hawks defenders are too good!!).

I'm short like $ 400 buck for a Puo>Deledio trade. Hurts me that does.

I'd have 5 out during multi if I get Deledio.

Fisher has no byes left either....

Andrew

That does hurt mate. Are you going for overall though? I wouldn't worry about multi-byes, but can you afford Puopolo -> Fisher?

AlexIsOnFire

I'm bringing in Fisher this week, no questions.. but for your situation surely getting rid of Coad is a must, you need to have all you're bench playing just in case something goes pear shaped, so bring in the best possible for Coad IMO

Paynton

I need a back.     Team

is. Goddard. Gibbs. Heppell. Enright. Suckling. Stanley duffield.      Mids . Pendles  swan. Mitchell ablett s Thompson. Boyd.  Rucks. Cox  smith Ryder Bailey.    Forwards.  N roo  buddy. Fyfe. Pav. Callinan  Sylvia goodes.       Bench.     Back. Jacobs.  Tarrant. Lower.      Mids. Evans bewick Kraka.   Forwards. C knights mzungu Richardson.       I got 7 trades. 104k.    What should I do

Windigo

Quotecan you afford Puopolo -> Fisher?

Hell no. Deledio is 11 k cheaper.

Fisher is who I'm looking at. I've brought him into my team the last 2 years and I'll look to make it a 3rd.
getting rid of Coad is a must, you need to have all you're bench playing just in case something goes pear shaped, so bring in the best possible for Coad IMO

Be keeping Coad to the end I'm afraid. No-one for $ 220,000 that is much chop.  :P

plugz19

Quote from: Paynton on June 27, 2011, 07:36:34 PM
I need a back.     Team

is. Goddard. Gibbs. Heppell. Enright. Suckling. Stanley duffield.      Mids . Pendles  swan. Mitchell ablett s Thompson. Boyd.  Rucks. Cox  smith Ryder Bailey.    Forwards.  N roo  buddy. Fyfe. Pav. Callinan  Sylvia goodes.       Bench.     Back. Jacobs.  Tarrant. Lower.      Mids. Evans bewick Kraka.   Forwards. C knights mzungu Richardson.       I got 7 trades. 104k.    What should I do
find an enter button, and also start your own thread

as for you windigo i'm going to say stanley to fisher, or puopolo to birchall are the two options i like..

Windigo

Quotefind an enter button, and also start your own thread

Haha.

Quotei'm going to say stanley to fisher, or puopolo to birchall are the two options i like..

I like Birchall but already have Suckling among my many other hawks.  :P

Looks like Sammy Fisher!! Here we go!

Stocutz

tough decision. id wait a week and hopoefully lids drops a little and u can go puop to lids. otherwise go birchall

Windigo

Quote from: Stocutz on June 27, 2011, 07:55:16 PM
tough decision. id wait a week and hopoefully lids drops a little and u can go puop to lids. otherwise go birchall

I could wait a week, but Sammy Fisher can easily slay a 110+ where Deledio won't usually.....

R.Griffen

If you didn't have Broughton get him but go for Fisher other wise

Tinkerbell

Quote from: Windigo on June 27, 2011, 05:54:58 PM
Goddard, Suckling, Scotland, Gibbs, Adcock, Shaw & ???             Puopolo, Jacobs, Stanley & Coad.

Thing is I want to keep Stanley as he is my solid bench cover......
How much money do you have in bank? I'd be looking to upgrade Puop asap. He won't get any higher, maybe only a few k at the most. Plus you could get a better average. Jacobs and Stanley are nice benchies and still have come cash to make.

Windigo

$110,700. Not enough for a solid upgrade of Puo.

Might have to out Stanley and come what may I suppose.