Sherman Banned for racial vilification

Started by LF, June 27, 2011, 04:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

ossie85

Well, there you go.

Sherman's already been under a huge amount of pressure being a 'high profile recruit'.

Hefty punishment, well handled by all.

Boomz

Bluke

eski_liddr

brilliant!

Still feel sorry for Majak Daw.... still down on form and confidence from being Racially Vilified weeks ago... absolutely hate it.. we aint a racist redneck sport and never will be... Glad the AFL is on the front foot with this one 

HevvieEvvie

Deserves weeks. Who was the suns player?

LF

the suns player name is not being released.

CuStArDaRm

What a muppet!
Spud player, spud person!

plugz19

word is that the gcs player was joel wilkinson

Windigo

Good. I hate this bloke.

He just looks arrogant and he hasn't got the skills to back up that facade IMO.

Jake8

im a dogs fan and he picks up some cheap goals and celebrates like he kicked goal of the year

browny_wce

Sherman is absolute scum
my words back to him wouldve been "I see why u were recruited to Footscay"

Windigo

Quote from: Jake8 on June 27, 2011, 05:27:38 PM
im a dogs fan and he picks up some cheap goals and celebrates like he kicked goal of the year

Just like when Rishca kicked it the wrong way and snaffled the goal and then started celebrating like as you said......I was like WTF? Big deal.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: plugz19 on June 27, 2011, 04:52:46 PM
word is that the gcs player was joel wilkinson

wasn't there a point in the game when wilkinson got into a verbal argument ? i thought remembered seeing that and thought it must have been something someone said because there was no bump etc.

Eski_liddr - Ive been to the football numerous times and heard racial remarks and I would say majority of Australians are racists whether we like to admit it or not. What I will say, is that things are slowly improving, which is a positive.

Windigo

QuoteI would say majority of Australians are racists whether we like to admit it or not.

Bit of a generalization don't you think? Just because you hear some from verbal remarks doesn't mean everyone is a racist.