Sideways trade A. Swallow to Swan? Just throwing it out there!

Started by simmie777, June 27, 2011, 02:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simmie777

Ermaz

you might have got a few more points, but you now have 3 trades left with 9 rounds to go. not so smart after all

simmie777

Quote from: Ermaz on July 04, 2011, 01:05:45 PM
you might have got a few more points, but you now have 3 trades left with 9 rounds to go. not so smart after all

i didnt end up trading him in.  lost my league game by 40 points, so a little annoyed i sat tight. 

Ermaz

Quote from: simmie777 on July 04, 2011, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: Ermaz on July 04, 2011, 01:05:45 PM

i didnt end up trading him in.  lost my league game by 40 points, so a little annoyed i sat tight.

it does hurt but you will need that trade

Windigo

Swallow is a league breaker he'll win you some tight games & he'll lose some for you.

If you really have to trade, I'd trade for a unique gun mid. I'm looking at Griffen myself. But that's if you want some league victories.

Ermaz

Quote from: Windigo on July 04, 2011, 01:13:06 PM
Swallow is a league breaker he'll win you some tight games & he'll lose some for you.

If you really have to trade, I'd trade for a unique gun mid. I'm looking at Griffen myself. But that's if you want some league victories.

+1

surely youve completed your mids by now Windigo?

Windigo

Quotesurely youve completed your mids by now Windigo?

For sure.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,40035.0.html

Just looking at Griffen to strengthen it. Don't really have to.

Ermaz

Quote from: Windigo on July 04, 2011, 01:21:00 PM
Quotesurely youve completed your mids by now Windigo?

For sure.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,40035.0.html

Just looking at Griffen to strengthen it. Don't really have to.

pretty unique with redden and swallow but thats what can win or lose games i guess. im guessing it would be swallow>griffen if you did trade? but with only 6 left it seems risky plus its not a big gain imo

Windigo

Love Redden. I had him 2 years ago & I rated him highly as a player.

I figured because he is a gun tackler he doesn't need to be a huge ball winner & can score will vs a good team because of that.

So you wouldn't trade for Griffen? Can get Thomas/Pendles.

I don't want Pendles cuz I'd like another unique. Might just keep Andy.

Ermaz

its really upto you on the day. if you think you can survive with 5 trades with 8 rounds to go then go for it but you get Swallow in for a reason, to keep him for the season, he's still a premium imo. he just plays for the kangaroos :P