Sideways trade A. Swallow to Swan? Just throwing it out there!

Started by simmie777, June 27, 2011, 02:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simmie777

A. Swallow - $390,000 vs D. Swan - 391,800

I only have 4 trades left and 88k in the kitty.  I know I'm light on trades, but it's bloody tempting!

My current mids are: Boyd, Pendles, Ablett, Montag, A. Swallow, Thompson (Callinan, Jacobs, Prestia)

Fenno

You basicly answered your own question by acknowledging how low on trades you are. Wouldn't be a smart decision at all if you were to make this trade

Andrew

Stupid when you've got Montagna? Montagna -> Swan maybe.

korza

Hmm in D/T its a food for thought, but thats about it. If you had 10 or more trades and you got bored, yeah go and click that button.
S/C a definate NO.

korza

simmie777

Thanks Fenno, if I had 10 trades left it would be a no brainer.  Considering Collingwood have no more byes and Swannie looked pretty good over the weekend.

Chopps

simmie777

Quote from: Andrew on June 27, 2011, 03:01:49 PM
Stupid when you've got Montagna? Montagna -> Swan maybe.

St Klida have a fairly easy run home just hoping Montags can get amongst it.

R.Griffen

AlexIsOnFire

Swallow scored 70 odd after injuring his knee in the 1st qtr, so he would have been in line for a 100, waste of a trade IMO.

If u traded Swan out then shame on you, but I wouldn't trade swallow as he's worthy of a midfield spot in any team.

dmagnus

johns_23

CuStArDaRm

Problems

If you're playing for the finals then don't do it! Ensure your team's at full strength at R21 not R15  ;)

Windigo

WTF is wrong with having Andy Swallow. Unless he is injured then don't trade him out.

I have him and he is a great DT option & surely there iare more pressing matters than trading out a 100+ player who is playing & playing well.  ::)

MickyC

Dane Swan will go back up in price. Personally I am making this trade, but I have 8 trades left and 250k in the bank. With only 4 trades you probably need to sit back and do nothing your midfield is good enough anyway haven't you got a hole elsewhere.