Sandi->Goldy versus McEvoy

Started by mike_3456, June 27, 2011, 02:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I replace for Sandilands? (added Jamar and L-berg)

Goldstein
McEvoy
Leuenberger
Jamar

mike_3456

Hey guys, I know there's a lot of Sandi polls around but I thought I'd put these guys head to head as they seem the best 2 options to straight swap for Sandi.

Ziplock

Goldy is a bit of a turnoff due to his finals bye. Throw Leuenberger in the mix for this poll.

Andrew

Quote from: Ziplock on June 27, 2011, 02:29:11 PM
Goldy is a bit of a turnoff due to his finals bye. Throw Leuenberger in the mix for this poll.

+1, Leuenberger is looking good to me playing Port Adelaide this week at home. I don't rate McEvoy but probably should start too. Regardless I'm running out of trades so forced to go the cheaper option.

Fenno

both Goldstein and McEvoy will have their scoring effected when Mcintosh and Gardner return so you would have to take this into account as both aren't far away.

pies101

i traded sandi to lui when he first got injured.

Andrew

Quote from: pies101 on June 27, 2011, 02:38:20 PM
i traded sandi to lui when he first got injured.

Yeah I've been thinking all today how much pain that would've saved and how much it would've improved my forward line having Petrie there permanently... Hrmmm...

ando_10

id still go goldy even though he has a finals bye.

hes pumping out some hugeee scores very sandi like

watty

I think a better option is Jon Griffin, he will come back into the team this week and was averaging over 100. For 100k cheaper he looks a good buy

Ziplock

if sandi is named out for the season then, yeah, good buy. If sandi's only out for 4 again, no point in getting him, as soon as sandi comes back he'll be dropped again .

Ago97

I'm probably going to go for Goldy

Spite

Jolly had 27 hitouts and 23 possessions in 80% game time in the VFL this weekend. Surely close to return but a high risk high reward move (probably more of an unnecessary risk though)

oldshepp

Quote from: Spite on June 27, 2011, 08:09:01 PM
Jolly had 27 hitouts and 23 possessions in 80% game time in the VFL this weekend. Surely close to return but a high risk high reward move (probably more of an unnecessary risk though)

Finished the season well last year if I recall correctly

hardnut

I'm going to run Cox/Petrie (with Z.Smith for cover) and just find a premium forward, heaps easier than reliable ruckmen.

Ziplock

Quote from: hardnut on June 28, 2011, 12:27:17 AM
I'm going to run Cox/Petrie (with Z.Smith for cover) and just find a premium forward, heaps easier than reliable ruckmen.

That's a very fair point.

I *might* just go with Smith + Cox and hold sandi...

Or Cox + Petrie depending on who people are matching up with etc. :P