Still Feel like something is missing..

Started by masterjudd, June 27, 2011, 01:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masterjudd

ok, so ive practically completed my team considering sandi is now GONE and dont need to bother trading him back in, as any other ruck option is not worth the punt. Here is my team, but yet, i still feel like there is SOMETHING missing?

I have 7 trades and 70k left.

Backs: Dids, Gibbs, Goddard, Shaw, Enright, Heppel. (Pedersen, Lower, Jacobs)

Mids: Pendles, C.Judd 3 votes, Swan, Ablett, Boyd, Hodge. (iLes, hibberd, Mzungu)

Rucks: Cox, Smith, Bailey, Mccauley

Fwds: Pav, NRoo, JRoo, Yarran, Goodes, Dawes, Rioli (Darling, Kraka, Siposs.. DAMN!)

i know the trades arent plentiful, but can anybody suggest anything that would be worthwile and make my team THAT MUCH STRONGER?

any replies are appreciated!

BTW.. going for league!

GoldDigger

I'd hold. There's still 10 rounds of carnage to come!

masterjudd

yeah i guess another premium back like newman or fisher is where i need to go. but that would mean 2 trades to free up cash, which im not in a position to do

Mozza3

There is something missing, a 7th back?

masterjudd

yeah, agree with you there. thats the problem tho, with only 7 trades, i need to release someone like kraka or darling to get fisher or newman in, which kinda leaves me with only 4-5 trades left. im thinking heppel needs to go soon.

Jay

Mozza means u have only listed 6 players in ur backs!!!!

PICCOLLO

Darling to callinan.  Get a fwd/mid like sylvia to cover your mid/fwds for their byes.  Will mean u can keep judd for carlton bye too.  Sylvia will cover rioli for next few weeks too.

Luigi197

I would hold.

Otherwise a downgrade wouldn't be bad.

masterjudd

oh ofcourse, i also have R.Murphy in my backs!

I was thinking Sylvia the past couple of weeks, but i always came to the conclusion that my fwds were already very strong. I can however use him in the mids, your right there.

AndrewY

Not cosidering Darling or Siposs to Cloke and ease the pressure in the fwd shuffle

masterjudd

i was thinking about the kraka > callinan and then darling > Sylvia trade.. but im not sure about using two trades this week and callinans JS isnt 100% yet.

Annoyingly, im only $3k off a strait swap for kraka to sylvia :(

masterjudd

Travis Cloke will die down within the next couple of weeks anyway. No difference with him and dawes, apart from $100k odd.

Ermaz

you need a fisher or suckling, but id hold with 7 trades