Riewoldt -> Chappy
0 (0%)
Didak -> ROK
8 (44.4%)
Didak -> Chappy
8 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

elephants

I have the option to trade either of these fallen 'premiums' and turn them into ANYONE. Yes ANYONE.

Is Riewoldt or Didak -> ROK/Chappy a bad move?

Dids is byeless but seems to be having a tough time getting the ball.

Everyone has riewoldt so the loss isn't that great.

My team would be 100% done with 110k left over and 5 trades remaining. Thoughts?
Thanks, LE

P.S my full team can be seen in the Rate My DT section if necessary. Thanks!

Fireballz

Dids to ROK all day mate. Roo is a bit rubbish but at least he's on the park. ROK purely because he doesn't have the league finals bye. From memory you're going for overall though so that makes it kind of a coin toss but chappy is sore and I'm a swans man so i say ROK.

elephants

Cheers. Didak isn't required as a small forward or a midfielder anymore so i can sense more coloured vests?
ROK is a solid as a ROK and Roo has a P!ss run home...

LaHug

Quote from: Fireballz on June 27, 2011, 01:02:09 AM
Dids to ROK all day mate. Roo is a bit rubbish but at least he's on the park. ROK purely because he doesn't have the league finals bye. From memory you're going for overall though so that makes it kind of a coin toss but chappy is sore and I'm a swans man so i say ROK.
+1
ROK looks good. Also, LE, how up to date is your team in Rate My Dream Team? It looks a tad old.
Regardless, I think ROK is the best option. :)

elephants

It's the team named as LE's team...!
I made a new thread as I have rocketed out trades over the last few weeks. Also I hope I doesn't look old as I scored 2213!

LaHug

Quote from: elephants on June 27, 2011, 01:22:44 AM
It's the team named as LE's team...!
I made a new thread as I have rocketed out trades over the last few weeks. Also I hope I doesn't look old as I scored 2213!
Woops, missed it and was looking at your post on about page 6 or so....... :P

elephants

Okay no worries hug haha

AlexIsOnFire

I'm benching Roo for now, and I'll play rookie smith from the hawks, maybe use Roo against easy match ups

elephants

Roo is playing north this week. I'm benching didak for smith this week.

Chopps

smith is playing the pies not sure how he will go

Andrew

Quote from: Chopps on June 27, 2011, 11:06:44 AM
smith is playing the pies not sure how he will go

Yeah same but I'm not playing Didak infront of him after Didak scored 110 points less than Smith! I'm really hoping Didak gets "rested" so I don't have to make a call on dropping him, because FOR or MIDS he's got blokes infront of him (Iles, Heppell, Jacobs, Smith, and Franklin & Riewoldt back of course).

elephants

Perma benchie for me now. Bringing in Shaw and Fisher to complete my backs and therefore my team with 5 trdes left.

Andrew

Quote from: elephants on June 27, 2011, 01:26:32 PM
Perma benchie for me now.

+1. I'm sure he'll pull out some scores but best of luck predicting when... with late withdrawals happening regularly, having the EMG on Didak in MIDS or FOR is more than handy.

dreamkiller

didak should be a tasty pickup next year.  :P if hes injury free that is.

Windigo

Riewoldt has the potential to score big and he will get you at least 70+........Most games these days any way... ::)