Main Menu

Rd 15 against St. Kilda

Started by c4v3m4n, June 26, 2011, 08:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

I really reckon North can beat St. Kilda next week.

St. Kilda are going to be coming back from the bye, and as we've seen so far this season, teams haven't been faring quite well after the bye. Our confidence going into the game will be strong; like our team.

This said, even though we are already on a roll (four successive wins), we'll go into the game underdogs, but I welcome it.

CARN THE ROOS!

AFEV

May not be the underdogs - In good form Saints coming off the bye.

I actually expect you guys to win :x (enter Holz)

roo boys!

Yeah, I reckon we are a HUGE chance against them. Commentators on SEN said today that we will go in favourites. I'll go check the odds now.

pyronerd

roo boys!

Lol. Still think we will win, despite that pic :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on June 26, 2011, 10:50:06 PM
Lol. Still think we will win, despite that pic :P

You going to the game? I know I am! :D

roo boys!

Yeah for sure :D

I quite like the twilight games 8) Doesn't make much of a difference in Etihad though :P

c4v3m4n

Out of curiosity, whereabouts do you sit?

roo boys!

Normally behind the goals/between the forward flank (with the scoreboard) and the goals at the Northern end (cheersquad end). Depends a bit on the crowd though, eg against Port at Etihad I just moved right up in the forward pocket because my bay was basically empty :P

pyronerd

Quote from: roo boys! on June 27, 2011, 06:28:06 PM
Normally behind the goals/between the forward flank (with the scoreboard) and the goals at the Northern end (cheersquad end). Depends a bit on the crowd though, eg against Port at Etihad I just moved right up in the forward pocket because the stadium/b] was basically empty :P
i fixed your post so it's more accurate :P

roo boys!

Well they closed the entire level three ;D

That's why a 'boutique' stadium in Melbourne wouldn't be such a bad thing.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on June 27, 2011, 06:42:58 PM
Well they closed the entire level three ;D

That's why a 'boutique' stadium in Melbourne wouldn't be such a bad thing.

It already exists. It's called Princes Park/Optus Oval/MC Labour Park. The AFL really should look at getting this up and running. Under-appreciated ground.

Should come sit with me on level 1 right next to the cheer squad, right behind the goals! Not a great view of the game, but a great atmosphere!

roo boys!

Is that bay 24, the North End general admission bay, first in best dressed situation? I have been in there before actually, not for a while though!

c4v3m4n

It is the North End GA Bay!  :) It's not first in, best dressed, at least I don't think so. You had to upgrade your GA membership to be able to sit there. Though I can purchase guest passes (which are first in best dressed) for $10 (plus you also have to buy a GA ticket too)

roo boys!

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 27, 2011, 08:49:37 PM
It is the North End GA Bay!  :) It's not first in, best dressed, at least I don't think so. You had to upgrade your GA membership to be able to sit there. Though I can purchase guest passes (which are first in best dressed) for $10 (plus you also have to buy a GA ticket too)
Ahh right, I knew something was first in best dressed, that's the guest passes hey? It is a very good atmosphere there, having sat there before (not this season though). Will look into upgrading my membership to that if still possible.