Main Menu

PNG Prizes

Started by roo boys!, June 26, 2011, 07:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Just came up on live chat:
Starting next week the PNG will carry real prizes! Check back on Friday for details.

pyronerd

c4v3m4n

roo boys!

Ziplock

I want a power level over 9000.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on June 26, 2011, 07:27:40 PM
I want

I already have $100 billion dollars, in fact, I have $100 trillion dollars.

Plus, I do actually have this banknote at home. It's so awesome.

pyronerd

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 26, 2011, 07:44:15 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 26, 2011, 07:27:40 PM
I want

I already have $100 billion dollars, in fact, I have $100 trillion dollars.

Plus, I do actually have this banknote at home. It's so awesome.
unfortunately for you, that's worth about 30 australian cents :P or it was, until the currency was suspended that is :-X

Ziplock

wow c4, in like 500 years, when zimbabwe finally works its way up to becoming a 3rd world country, that note will be worth like 20 bucks :D :D :D

pyronerd

Quote from: Ziplock on June 26, 2011, 07:47:07 PM
wow c4, in like 500 years, when zimbabwe finally works its way up to becoming a 3rd world country, that note will be worth like 20 bucks :D :D :D
which in 500 years wont even be enough to buy lollies at the corner store, in fact, it probably won't even come close

c4v3m4n

Current exchange rates put it's worth at $2.63 in Australia.

But can you say that you're a trillionaire? I can.

pyronerd

i miscalculated slightly, and as the Zimbabwian currency was redenominated not long after the release of the 100 trillion dollar note, its worth 26.3 cents :P

roo boys!

I wanna go to Zimbabwe just to get one of them :P Might just head to the airport and turn some of my spare change into trillion dollar notes :P

Boomz

I'm a millionaire :P I have millions... just not of dollars :P

c4v3m4n

Quote from: roo boys! on June 26, 2011, 07:58:04 PM
I wanna go to Zimbabwe just to get one of them :P Might just head to the airport and turn some of my spare change into trillion dollar notes :P

Or alternatively, head to a coin/stamp collector store (I bought mine from a store in Melbourne) and buy one there. Got it for $5.

CrowsFan

Quote from: c4v3m4n on June 26, 2011, 08:01:48 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 26, 2011, 07:58:04 PM

Or alternatively, head to a coin/stamp collector store (I bought mine from a store in Melbourne) and buy one there. Got it for $5.
Looks like you got ripped off then :P