Can't Go Wrong With This Trade

Started by Windigo, June 26, 2011, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Simply Hibberd>Enright

When Adcock comes back I'd have a fully complete team & 7 trades for finals.

Goddard, Enright, Gibbs, Scotland, Adcock, Suckling & Shaw           Stanley, Puopolo & Coad

Worth getting him in?

TMurphBROWNLOW

absolutely nothing wrong with that :)

Holz

i can see a problem with that, hibberd has been scoring well and if you removes todays game with no selwood, kelly and bartel than his scores havent been any better than hibberd. When gellongs mids come back than he could go back to his 60-80 scores.

TMurphBROWNLOW

85 82 98 86 from his past 4 games doesn't shout a 60-80 average over those games. holz you probably don't have him that's why you haven't appreciated his solid serviceable scoring ! enright has a higher ceiling than hibberd and MUCH better job security.

Windigo

......I thought my trade was fairly solid too.  :o

ImSoHood

can't deny your backs are solid if you do the trade ... what's your mids like, incl. M7??

Windigo

Quote from: ImSoHood on June 26, 2011, 06:32:32 PM
can't deny your backs are solid if you do the trade ... what's your mids like, incl. M7??

Swan, Boyd, Ablett, Mitchell, Redden & A.Swallow        Prestia, Bewick & ..........Hang on.....Hibbo is in my backs covering Goddard.......Flower!

Only way for me to get Enright is too trade Stanley or hope that FF is wrong and I can trade Puopolo.......

WOOPS.  :P

yorgis

i guess i don't need to tell you windigo that you have 3 defenders with byes in league finals huh?

Windigo

Quote from: yorgis on June 26, 2011, 09:17:50 PM
i guess i don't need to tell you windigo that you have 3 defenders with byes in league finals huh?

Haha, she'll be right.

Just worked out I can get Enright via a Hibbo trade anyhow.  ;D

Possumo

Quote from: yorgis on June 26, 2011, 09:17:50 PM

Yep, this is the reason I want to keep my advantage of only having one Roo's player (Swallow), one Cat (Selwood), one blue (Gibbs) and two Dons (Heppell/Hibberd). Although you already have him, I'm looking to get Suckling after his bye probably as my final trade (6 left and should be able to afford getting Suckling straight in), and in your case unless your extremely confident about winning your first final, I'd probably look at Fisher over Enright... I think his ceiling is much higher than Enright, and of course his lack of a finals bye is a bonus... have you thought about Fisher already, and if you're not keen, why?

Windigo

Quotehave you thought about Fisher already, and if you're not keen, why?

Flower! I forgot all about him...... ::)

Thing is I can straight swap Hibbo>Enright & If I get Fisher I need a double trade or trade Danny Stanley.....

Possumo

Quote from: Windigo on June 26, 2011, 10:35:16 PM
Quotehave you thought about Fisher already, and if you're not keen, why?

Flower! I forgot all about him...... ::)

Thing is I can straight swap Hibbo>Enright & If I get Fisher I need a double trade or trade Danny Stanley.....

Hmm, if you're not fielding him every week, I reckon Hibberd would be almost as good as cover, plus the DPP will come in handy (it has plenty of times for me so far).

Also, I don't think Enright will get midfield time like he did on the weekend when Bartel/Selwood come back, and hence I reckon his scoring will be mostly in the 80-90 range. Good for a back this year sure, but I think combined with his finals bye, I think they are better options this late in the season. Maybe you could wait a week longer and see how Enright/Fisher go this weekend though, Stanley should still go up in price this weekend (his B/E is 60 according to Assistant Coach).

Windigo

Okay worked out some options to complete team:

Option 1:

Puopolo>Broughton

Option 2:

Hibberd>Deledio

yorgis

enright's score against the crows was prolly a one off. he has'nt scored a ton since rnd 1 i think. when bartel selwood kelly come back he'll go back and his scores will come back to average

Windigo

I can't get Enright, I'm $100 off him. Unbelievable.  :P

But any how. I'm think I might go Hibbo>Deledio. I don't lose a MPP in that case.

I'd then have to keep Puo for the rest of the season then. I'd have a complete team when Jed comes back.

Looks like I'll skip the Callinan boat I don't need him unless I want S.Fisher via a Puo trade. But then I'd be down to many trade for my liking.

Nah, has to be Deledio. No other solid back options for under $ 350,000.

5 out during multi though....... :o